Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (61918 Views)

2023: Atiku Narrates How Good Governance Got To Anambra State (Throwback Video) / Buhari Congratulates Rochas Okorocha On His 58th Birthday / Nigerian churches marked for demolition in Zamfara State (THROWBACK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by chidynks: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
if you know; you know....

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by room089: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Matters arising!
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
salvationproject:

Drop Your Thoughts Below…

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/ogboni-society-congratulates-rochas-okorocha-of-imo-state-throwback-picture/

This isn't new. Majority of the rich men we have in Nigeria are members. Top CEOs of big reputable companies that have been around for not less than 50years,prominent people,most of them Christians. The hardly allow women.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Liberator007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
salvationproject:

Drop Your Thoughts Below…

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/ogboni-society-congratulates-rochas-okorocha-of-imo-state-throwback-picture/

A lot of these politicians belong to various secret cults. Oshoba belongs to the same Ogboni Society
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Donnyperry(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Does it mean the likes of Buhari and Osibanjo are members of a confraternity? I doubt.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by NJPot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Please how person dey take join this group

If you can be a homosexual, you are good to join them.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chai! Ritualist as a governor. Imo state is in deep one chance, walai

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by ikorodureporta: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na freemasons na
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by ikorodureporta: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Donnyperry:
Does it mean the likes of Buhari and Osibanjo are members of a confraternity? I doubt.

rccg no b freemasons lodge??
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by gowonbst(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
no politician who is not in one secret group or the other no politician who is not in one secret group or the other no politician who is not in one secret group or the other
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Mutemenot(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
When FFK said it, they labelled him IPOB now its clear to all. Rochas is a hard-core member of Ogbeni, not just him almost all our top men and force men are members. you cant be clean n succeed politically in this country

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by MENTORCH(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
blackaxe78:
So Obiano and other Governors dont belong to brotherhoods grin grin grin

Earlier you know there is a spot God can get you to, Above that spot, only the devil can get you there

That’s a big lie, many prominent and rich guys are not in any cult. God blesses some people abundantly

7 Likes

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Born2Breed(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
You must belong to something something before you can attain a higher pedestal in Nigeria politics.

It's the norm here.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by maestroferddi: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
The epic fall of Rochas unfolding minute by minute...

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Is it new? Didn't I said it before he was a fraternity member? When I said it here then some of his blind supporters attacked me calling me names. I told them to pls tell okorocha to drop that his neck tie or mufla for just one week and he do not used it on top of his dress if okorocha will last as a living soul for a week call me a bastard. Pls let's forget about this it's no news.

Everybody he moulded a statue for belong to that fraternity from Nigeria to South Africa to Liberia all are his fellow. Take it or bust it.

It's his life though and I wish him well but I'm never and will never be his fan I don't give a bleep about cultist so I don't care who the hell is okorocha.

Good luck to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Daboomb: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Are ypu prepared to "donate" the person you love most?
Answer that question first. undecided
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by seunmsg(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalasticlala and mynd44, the above picture is a propaganda work that was released before the 2011 governorship election to spoil the chances of Okorocha who was then the candidate of APGA. It has since been debunked as false. This should be removed from front page and the thread closed as it violates rule 8.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Daboomb:

Are ypu prepared to "donate" the person you love most?
Answer that question first. undecided
Yes na...
That should be you..

You are the one I love most
cheesy
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
NJPot:

If you can be a homosexual, you are good to join them.
Why not? undecided
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by blackaxe78: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
MENTORCH:

That’s a big lie, many prominent and rich guys are not in any cult. God blesses some people abundantly

Yinmu!
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Daboomb: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Liberator007:
A lot of these politicians belong to various secret cults. Oshoba belongs to the same Ogboni Society

What about Rossicurcians?

BTW: i thought you guys use to say that it is only Yoluba people that are into all these ritual things?
So Ibo people sef dey shaprapra? grin grin
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by MENTORCH(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
So FFK was right after all, people do a lot of things for money. God help us.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Daboomb: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Yes na...
That should be you..

You are the one I love most
cheesy

Naaah, it has to be your blood relations, like your wife, your child, your mother, e.t.c.

Me, l nor be blood relatiosn to Osu like you nd l HATE YOU like Islraelis hate Palestinians. grin grin grin
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Liberator007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Daboomb:

What about Rossicurcians?

BTW: i thought you guys use to say that it is only Yoluba people that are into all these ritual things?
So Ibo people sef dey shaprapra? grin grin
Whoever tagged it a Yoruba only thing is surely a novice

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Being a member of Ogboni confraternity can never make him a bad person. You are who you are weather in Christianity, Hinduism, Islamism, paganism, or otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Afec1000givers: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeclouds:
When you are ready i will take you there and very cheap
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by GistFullGround: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
The parents of every child he layed hand on should as a matter of urgency take their wards to SCOAN for deliverance.

That's why it is very imperative for parents to watch their children and not allow anybody to lay hands on their heads. It could be ANYBODY!
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by nkemdi89(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
So what is wrong about that? ROF shares same compound with Anglican church at ebutte metta their headquarters, before rev TA ogunbiyis son ( the founder) now demarcated it. Its just like every other social organizations.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by preator007(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
totally speechless... so an ogboni man don dey anoint church goers little wonder the church is no longer considered a temple of the holy God but a gathering of whores and despicable creatures that's what you get in churches now
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Afec1000givers:
When you are ready i will take you there and very cheap
Ready!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by NJPot(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Why not? undecided

I wish you success in your future endeavour in ogboni
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by softworldsystem(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
nigeria drama scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.