Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge (48470 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Looking for the dark green version track Nigeria jersey if u ave it hala me
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Rebuke: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol. Now, this explains the triviality of life....Highest, this one will cost just 5k-7k but people who bought theirs at d official price can't claim to be more superior.
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by killuminati(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
zeekeyboy:
If Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain grin

You know the rest grin grin
Jesus will bring the mountain to Mohammed grin
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Piroll(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by laliga01: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
and so what. Who cares. if you like you wear, if you like don't wear. who sabi you. Are you bigger than those wearing it.

Mtcheww all these bend down select and okrika girls for this forum go dey feel important. who know dem?

Nonsense and ingredients

Baba calm down. I no know say you de vex like this o.
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Piroll(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
Boys are not smiling. E go better PM me if you want free browsing data
I don PM you via email boss
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Ategberoson(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:
grin its cool na, but i can never wear what is trending

who ask u mgbekwe feeling funky

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by bigtt76(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ok ....to all those clamouring for the home made version ....here it is grin grin grin

WotzupNG:
Below is a picture showing a man hawking the Super Eagles jersey in traffic on the third mainland bridge in Lagos.

The Super Eagles world cup jersey and kits have been named the best for the Russia 2018 tournament. The kits immediately sold out hours after they were launched with Nike saying they don’t have plans to restock.

The lack of availability of the jerseys in Nigeria has led to the production of counterfeits which are fast selling.

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-hawks-super-eagles-jersey-traffic/

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by nan1: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
anibi9674:
is that Jersey, made by Nike or Neeke

lol its NEKE grin grin grin grin NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Reelmii: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
national aso ebi

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by femi4: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:
who you be? Forming oshi

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
anibi9674:
is that Jersey, made by Nike or Neeke
is is made by Nike, Aba branch office Abia state

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by ruggedtimi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
and so what. Who cares. if you like you wear, if you like don't wear. who sabi you. Are you bigger than those wearing it.

Mtcheww all these bend down select and okrika girls for this forum go dey feel important. who know dem?

Nonsense and ingredients
omo quote the babe u dey fear her??
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:

I see.... cool

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Made by Niike.
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Adadioranma79(f): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
True talk
midehi2:
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Octaves(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
see the space in front of you. you dey dey snap picture instead of driving. mtcheeeew! I dey hate to dey follow people like u 4 back
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Rapoo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:

what's your state of residence? I wanna take you out on a date
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by midehi2(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rapoo:

what's your state of residence? I wanna take you out on a date
lol
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Sappro22(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Update!!! Tecno Spark K9 plus for sale

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4562304/tecno-spark-k9-plus-sale
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by midehi2(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
femi4:
who you be? Forming oshi
guy na the fact be that, if I buy before trending, na to dash am out to who needs it
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Rapoo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:
lol
is lol an answer
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by midehi2(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rapoo:

is lol an answer
Lagos
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Rapoo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:
Lagos
chai.... distance oti far gan. na Enugu I dey
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Goovo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:
Same here
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by midehi2(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rapoo:

chai.... distance oti far gan. na Enugu I dey
grin
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by presh2dk(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
midehi2:
Even aba made you don't have money to buy? shocked
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by odeyinugbolahan(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
i saw a man hawking the jersey on Tuesday evening on falomo bridge...

we have talents who can be great in this country.. empower these people and Nigeria will become a big exporting country... kudos to aba guys
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by rhektor(m): 2:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerians can hawk anything
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by rayobaba(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2018
#metoo
midehi2:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.