Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo (43510 Views)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by Babacele: 2:40am On Jun 15, 2018
CioAngels:
Ha, how you sure of what you are saying?
I'm not frivolous ma.
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by Babacele: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Are you so low in thinking ? Which one is incoming party ? Do you understand the english that you write ?
Absolutely....and apart from literary appreciation, I also learnt courtesy as well as handling mad strangers and stray dogs in my high school days. I wouldn't want to use such skill on you. So run along.
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by elgramz: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Babacele:
so why kill him?
You should ask those that killed him why they did so, there's no evidence whatsoever that he was killed by Fayose or his agents. This is the same way all of you were accusing Fayose of planting a fake policeman to assassinate fayemi and MOB until the truth came out and Fayose had nothing to do with it. You better wait for the police to complete their investigations before you start making baseless accusations
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by Babacele: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2018
elgramz:

You should ask those that killed him why they did so, there's no evidence whatsoever that he was killed by Fayose or his agents. This is the same way all of you were accusing Fayose of planting a fake policeman to assassinate fayemi and MOB until the truth came out and Fayose had nothing to do with it. You better wait for the police to complete their investigations before you start making baseless accusations
let me tell you that police was not fake police but because APC does not want to play into the hands of those who don't want the election to take place at all or want to hide under some violence to discredit the elections especially 2019, It is tactically lulling them away by not revealing everything yet. Such sinister escapism is not beyond " spotless". It wasnt only Willy that was attacked but other APC members . It is a ploy to precipitate violence the usual Fayose's way.
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Babacele:
we won't wait for karma but hasten it. He shouldn't have touched Willy especially when his plan to kill Bamidele with the intent to pin it on Fayemi didn't work.
Whatever you are smoking.... is very potent... Fayose killed who?

I strongly believe that those guys were bickering over who gets the fattest portion of fayemi's loot... Why kill Bamidele who has no electoral value?
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2018
bankylan:

You need to be ID so that authorities can ask you few questions as you are sure of who the killers are. For blatantly accusing Fayose, I am sure you have a case to answer as you can help the police with what you know. Enough of this senseless killings!
Don't worry we have Babacele's numbers.
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Babacele:
go ahead and sue me. you think this is 16 century?
You can't keep making unfounded allegations and expect to go scot-free Celestine

1 Like

Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

You should be charged for defamation of character, is there any proof that the opposition party killed him and if dey did why
Seun Osewa should be joined in the suit for allowing such defamatory statements on nairaland by Celestine aka babacele

1 Like

Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by elgramz: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Babacele:
let me tell you that police was not fake police but because APC does not want to play into the hands of those who don't want the election to take place at all or want to hide under some violence to discredit the elections especially 2019, It is tactically lulling them away by not revealing everything yet. Such sinister escapism is not beyond " spotless". It wasnt only Willy that was attacked but other APC members . It is a ploy to precipitate violence the usual Fayose's way.
You're still not answering the simple question, what evidence do u have that's it's Fayose or his agents that are behind his death? Why can't you simply wait for the police to unravel the circumstances that led to his death? If you're summoned tomorrow to substantiate all these wild allegations you're making here, will u have any proof to defend your allegations?
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
elgramz:

You're still not answering the simple question, what evidence do u have that's it's Fayose or his agents that are behind his death? Why can't you simply wait for the police to unravel the circumstances that led to his death? If you're summoned tomorrow to substantiate all these wild allegations you're making here, will u have any proof to defend your allegations?
Ask him on his cellphone...
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Babacele:
Absolutely....and apart from literary appreciation, I also learnt courtesy as well as handling mad strangers and stray dogs in my high school days. I wouldn't want to use such skill on you. So wrong along.
I will ensure that you are apprehended Celestine and brought to justice for making hate speech and defamatory statements, instigating Ekiti people to violence and for deliberately spreading falsehood... I will make you an example of what not to post on nairaland
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by Babacele: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2018
weyreypey:

Don't worry we have Babacele's numbers.
go ahead , what are you waiting for?
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by weyreypey: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Babacele:
go ahead , what are you waiting for?
I learnt you are not picking up your calls Celestine...
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by Babacele: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
weyreypey:
mtcheeeew.
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by Babacele: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
weyreypey:

I'm still waiting for you, Bob.
Re: Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ayegoro,may your soul continue to rest in peace man. You are greatly missed Goro !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.