Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) (19403 Views)

Olusegun Mimiko Emerges ZLP Presidential Candidate / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Labour Party Rejects Olusegun Mimiko Rejoining Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by OEPHIUS(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Seems like the National Chairman of the Labour Party isn't to be taken seriously or perhaps the state chapter just did not listen to him.

He said Mimiko will not be welcomed into the party as he "betrayed" them but today, Olusegun Mimiko rejoined the party in style

See pictures

http://thepunditng.com/mimiko-goes-back-to-labor-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by OEPHIUS(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by vizkiz: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is another reason why Nigeria can't move forward.

We keep recycling these criminals into power.

Are these people cursed?!!!!

The supporters don't care about anything except for their own share of the national budget. I pray every penny they collect as bribe will stand against their success ambition and goals in life angry

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by inoki247: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
i tot e waz Rejected... all diz party are same shiiit in different package.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by deturla: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
vizkiz:

Why you dey book FTC??
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by iihtNigeria: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by kpaofame: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin cheesy

I knew he would be welcomed with open hands, if he make some transfers or visit some people... grin grin

Parties in Nigeria do not have any working and standing ideology...Whatever gives them power and money is acceptable..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by DWJOBScom(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Senate loading

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
He now sees himself as a comrade after leaving office... Ok
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
deturla:

Why you dey book FTC??

See my village people.

Monitoring spirit grin
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by LazyNairalander(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
What's happening in nairaland? One news here on nairaland has it that Labour party rejected him.

What is this am seeing?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by Pavore9: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Prodigality means nothing, it is all about the money he is bringing into the party. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
LP Chairman: Mimiko betrayed us by moving to pdp. Now he wants to move back. We won't allow it. We won't take it. He wants to destabilize our great party. We'll resist him. He's a judas

2 hours later................................

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by siraj1402(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
OK let him contest and let's see what will happen. You think people are not wise for the family government he ran(father,mother and children)
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by Bellgal: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
paulintomi:
for
U need to be carried along cos i see u r lost.
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
We the good people of labour party totally rejects this... He is not a member of our dear party...
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by rhythyson: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
My people, any small thing Asoebi grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mimiko the political harlot. Shameless people,he joined for selfish interest.

U will C Olusegun Mimiko will contest for Senate under LP.

As usual win and dump

Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
OLUSEGUN MIMIKO!

Bread and Butter Politician!

Political Parties in Nigeria have no ideology.

Politicians in Nigeria have no ideology unlike their counterpart in Europe and America.

The Offa Robbery scandals on Senate President Bukola Saraki is enough to make him resigned his position as senate president.

But shamelessly Saraki is still hanging on and choosen to deny the "GOOD BOYS" that he empowered with GUNS, AMMUNITIONS AND CARS to do his biddings.

This is truly Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by Paperwhite(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
The earlier Nigerian political parties stand firmly in not condoning this nonsense of defection the better & credibility it will bring to the polity.
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by Agidipp1: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na their work
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by lecowas: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
I knew Mimiko wouldn't be that daft not to have consulted them at the LP before he resigned from PDP. The national chairman of LP is either not in control of the party or money has changed hands. grin
#ThisIsNigeria
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by Rastamann: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Political harlots!
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by deebsman1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
This shows that definitely the state chapter of the party did not respect the decision of the national chairman of the party.
In as bad as this may be for the country's politics, it's a big gain for APC indirectly because that will further diminish their little chance in the southwest especially ondo state cos mimiko ain't a small factor in that state.
All this just keep boosting Buhari's chance come 2019
Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) by abbeyty(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can never waste my vote on any Nigerian politician. They are all the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Thugs Wearing Our Vests To Attack Innocent Citizens, Kwara APC Cries Out / Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor / Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.