Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching (17576 Views)

Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching / 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching by Obinoscopy(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2010
If you are a lover of epic movies then I suggest you watch the series Spartacus: Blood and Sand. I've never liked watching series film save for Prison Break and 24 but the series Spartacus has changed that mind set. Its an epic series that is very interesting.

But please before watching the series you have to brace yourselves because there is so much violence and blood spillage in the film. Also strong language is used frequently and sex & nudity is the order of the day.

So what do you have to say?
Re: Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching by Obinoscopy(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2010
See this pix

Re: Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching by Obinoscopy(m): 1:21am On Jun 03, 2010
And this!

Re: Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching by kosovo(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2010
I bought the film, but i have not got the time to watch any scene, have heard alot of good stuff about the film, definitely watch it this weekend!

(1) (Reply)

TStv Laments Fierce Battle With Competitors / Current Nigerian Soap Operas / Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.