Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Toks 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition (1557 Views)

Extremely Clean Toks. 2012 Toyota Sienna @ 6m / *SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! An Ultra Clean Toks 2012 On Belt Lexus RX350 Full Option / Sold Toks 2012 BMW X3 2.8i X Drive selling cheap @ 6.5m !!! Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition by Fogman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
luxy44:
The fools are feasting on your thread already. Den no get work na. How many people dey buy car charger or what's he selling. The funny thing is, he is humble in real life perhaps when he newly started his wosiwosi business because he has installed some stuffs for me a couple of time 4/5 years ago. Frank self don dey get $15,000 to buy highlander. You add yahoo join am ni?
Make I check self,

15,000 x 360 = 5,400,000
Shipping= $800 = 288,000
Clearing should be around = 2,500,000.
Total = about 8.1m.

And you want a non accident for 6.5m!!! Oloshi..

Bros, you can post the VIN so serious people can see it.

Why u dey drink Panadol for another man headache. Please channel your bitterness and frustration to whoever is responsible.

U don't need to do yahoo before you can buy a car. Do your stuff genuinely and baba God go bless your handwork. FYI, my stuff here is a leisure job,, by his grace we are engaged in other ventures

I sell stuff too, and clients do haggle for price and that is not a reason for me to be rude to them. So why OP go dey rude, because he knows I know the wort of the vehicle. I have been shopping for Highlander for 2weeks now and has done extensive reach re cost both in Nigeria and US and discovered that dealers here are rip off. Sell you acciddnted car for a price that can get you a clean title car from US.

And your calculation above is for Clean title vehicle, FYU clearing cost for 2012 is about N1.5m, shipping and trucking $1500 and I can bet with anything that the op advertised vehicle is not a clean title vehicle and can not cost more than $10k, so do you calculation and see if N6.5m will not still leave him with over N800k profit
Re: Toks 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition by thebigkendo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
luxy44:
The fools are feasting on your thread already. Den no get work na. How many people dey buy car charger or what's he selling. The funny thing is, he is humble in real life perhaps when he newly started his wosiwosi business because he has installed some stuffs for me a couple of time 4/5 years ago. Frank self don dey get $15,000 to buy highlander. You add yahoo join am ni?
Make I check self,

15,000 x 360 = 5,400,000
Shipping= $800 = 288,000
Clearing should be around = 2,500,000.
Total = about 8.1m.

And you want a non accident for 6.5m!!! Oloshi..

Bros, you can post the VIN so serious people can see it.

Waiting grin grin
Re: Toks 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fogman:

Why u dey drink Panadol for another man headache. Please channel your bitterness and frustration to whoever is responsible.

U don't need to do yahoo before you can buy a car. Do your stuff genuinely and baba God go bless your handwork. FYI, my stuff here is a leisure job,, by his grace we are engaged in other ventures

I sell stuff too, and clients do haggle for price and that is not a reason for me to be rude to them. So why OP go dey rude, because he knows I know the wort of the vehicle. I have been shopping for Highlander for 2weeks now and has done extensive reach re cost both in Nigeria and US and discovered that dealers here are rip off. Sell you acciddnted car for a price that can get you a clean title car from US.

And your calculation above is for Clean title vehicle, FYU clearing cost for 2012 is about N1.5m, shipping and trucking $1500 and I can bet with anything that the op advertised vehicle is not a clean title vehicle and can not cost more than $10k, so do you calculation and see if N6.5m will not still leave him with over N800k profit

What's your side hustle? The hustle no get name right? You made $15,000 from selling chargersYou this boy! I can't stop laughing. I will show this to "B", he introduced you to my office, we will all have good laugh tomorrow. Be expecting my call. I will unravel your side hustle by all means. It will earn you a thread here, relax!
Re: Toks 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition by Fogman(m): 1:39am On Jun 26, 2018
luxy44:

What's your side hustle? The hustle no get name right? You made $15,000 from selling chargersYou this boy! I can't stop laughing. I will show this to "B", he introduced you to my office, we will all have good laugh tomorrow. Be expecting my call. I will unravel your side hustle by all means. It will earn you a thread here, relax!

As a newbie wey u be here, it will be difficult for you to comprehend. Oga i don tey for hussle. Check my profile to even know when I join nairaland, make you know sey no be today thing.

Car Charger angry Where did you get that from? You no Sabi me smiley I don't sell charger, rather I deal on car Navigation System and accessories, etc i bring in a whole lot of items to Nigeria. I don't even need to blow trumpet for you. People wey Sabi me Sabi me smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Yaris 2009 ...55000KM...SOLD / 2008 Toyota Camry,extremely Clean And Fresh,neatly Used / This Peugeot Goes For 550k, Check It Out And Come For Inspection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.