Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi (13912 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by melvinjames: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018

Former chieftain of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC in Benue state, John Akperashi has advised the state governor, Samuel Ortom to seek an alternative platform to actualize his second term aspiration.

The house of representative aspirant said that the governor would lose woefully if he contests under the platform of the ruling APC.

Akperashi who spoke to journalists in Makurdi on Wednesday emphasized that the governor has no chance in actualizing his aspiration under APC saying, ‘all indices are against him in APC’.

He explained that the governor has no structure in the party adding that the APC party at present can notwin any election in the state following the massacre of the people in the state since January.

“To an average Benue person, the APC is seen as Miyetti Allah party that has a preference for cows over human beings.

The party lacks credibility and is insensitive to the plight of the people.

“I know very well that gov Ortom is not comfortable in the APC. If he is pretending then that is his own problem. It is either he is just playing along or playing to the gallery. He is just buying time to take his decision and at the appropriate time, he will just leave.

” But he has the resources so he can do whatever he likes at any time but some of us are still growing. If what is obtainable in the APC I do not see him winning elections.”

He noted that the governor has a brighter chance of securing his second term because of his stance against the killings in the state which prompted the enactment of the anti-open grazing law.

“Yes, he has done his best and I give him kudos for that. I have said it often that put Suswam and Ortom, he has done well more than the former in terms of protecting the lives of his people and fighting herdsmen because of the law he collaborated with Benue people to sign.”

Akperashi who explained the reason why he resigned from APC lamented that all the people who followed governor Ortom to APC from PDP have been pushed aside including the governor.

“In everything, the people have pushed us aside and when I saw all these things, I told the governor but I could see that there was nothing he could do because even in his local government, ‘Guma’, the persons elected during the ward and local government congress were not his loyalists."

” His hands were tied. No single person who followed him from PDP to APC had his interest protected. I told him that as a governor you can have your way but for me, I cannot continue to be part of this arrangement where I will be doing political work and someone else will take the glory," Akperashi lamented.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/14/ortom-will-lose-re-election-if-he-contests-under-apc

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Jesusloveyou: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
No wonder, the guy is pdp,
He is reasoning from the view of idiotic pigs of biafra.

Nevertheless ortom is pdp in spirit,
He can go back to his vomit.

The good people of benue can decide if to go back to Egypt or to be steadfast in this right path and direction.

It was the handiwork of satanic pdp to sponsor killers and tag them as Fulani herdsmen because buhari is Fulani.
Their plan wil not work.
Nevertheless, Only benue and taraba is not sure for apc.
PapaBaby:
Even if Bubu turn north central to Dubai he will still lose.

You can't repay Buhari with a vote while his people are on rampage.
PaChukwudi44:
IT IS SIMPLY COMMON SENSE.APC WILL NOT WIN ANY ELECTION IN BENUE,PLATEAU,TARABA,KOGI AND KWARA(IF SARAKI LEAVES THE PARTY)

THE ENTIRE MIDDLE BELT HAS BEEN TURNED TO FULANI KILLING FIELDS
melvinjames:
APC is hated across north Central. Contest under APC and you'd lose.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by melvinjames: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
“To an average Benue person, the APC is seen as Miyetti Allah party that has a preference for cows over human beings

APC is hated across north Central. Contest under APC and you'd lose.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ortom wan win before?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
IT IS SIMPLY COMMON SENSE.APC WILL NOT WIN ANY ELECTION IN BENUE,PLATEAU,TARABA,KOGI AND KWARA(IF SARAKI LEAVES THE PARTY)

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by PapaBaby: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even if Bubu turn north central to Dubai he will still lose.

You can't repay Buhari with a vote while his people are on rampage.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Gbam !!
Too much blood on the land. .

Modified; That ist person that commented on this thread is not a Christian, he's a terrorist with a christian moniker .. Don't be deceived.
They are many on this forum.
These satanists have sunk so low to the extent of mocking our Lord Jesus Christ by playing politics with his name just to keep deceiving some gullible Chrissstians that can't read the hand writing on the wall.
Buhari and his followers are terrorists !

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by anibi9674: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

The good people of benue can decide if to go back to Egypt or to be steadfast in this right path and direction.

It was the handiwork of satanic pdp to sponsor killers and tag them as Fulani herdsmen because buhari is Fulani.
Their plan wil not work.
ok
Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by anibi9674: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Their plan wil not work.
so the daily killings in Benue is the right path to the promise land? my prayer for you is that sense should fall on you.

30 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by BrownRoofRep: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Their plan wil not work.
Afonja suffersficated m0r0nic slave must defend their terrorist masters with even their last blood.
A slave is always a slave.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Paperwhite(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ortom is too cluesless for likening.For God sake hear this man talking here;
"He recalled that the herdsmen crisis predated the present administration assuring that the people of the state would still support the President in the coming 2019 general elections despite the losses and pains they suffered as a result of the herdsmen incursions in the state." https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/president-buhari-not-responsible-benue-killings-gov-ortom/amp/

8 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by BAILMONEY: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja suffersficated m0r0nic slave must defend their terrorist masters with even their last blood.
A slave is a always a slave.
THE GUY IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY AFONJA BRUHsad THE DUDE NA ISLAMIC JIHADIST WEY DEY PARADE HIMSELF AS CHRISTIAN

20 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Their plan wil not work.
Nevertheless, Only benue and taraba is not sure for appc
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Baba leave that thing. Sorry to say ooo... Benue people mumu no be small.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Paperwhite(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
No wonder, the guy is pdp,He is reasoning from the view of idiotic pigs of biafra. Nevertheless ortom is pdp in spirit,

Their plan wil not work.Nevertheless, Only benue and taraba is not sure for apc.
You're lost in this your futile desperation. sad Jesus is not a lover of unjustice which the devil you venerates here is all about.
"He have shown thee oh man,what is good & what the Lord require of thee.But to do justly and to have mercy & walk humbly before thy God"-Micah 6:8

10 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Omeokachie: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ortom is in bed with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by magoo10(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
His situation is like being between the devil and the deep blue sea

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ortom cannot lose with Akume solidly behind him. Senator George Dajoh Akume na king oh

Most of you guys up there have never visited Benue,you guys just sit in your states and assume

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Jesusloveyou: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
anibi9674:
so the daily killings in Benue is the right path to the promise land? my prayer for you is that sense should fall on you.
which killing everyday?
That is the tactics the satanic Pdp want to use to come back to power, and it will not work

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Curlieweed: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
You're lost in this your futile desperation. sad Jesus is not a lover of unjustice which the devil you venerates here is all about.
"He have shown thee oh man,what is good & what the Lord require of thee.But to do justly and to have mercy & walk humbly before thy God"-Micah 6:8

Oga you funny sha. You're quoting the bible for a taqiya spewing, moon worshipping herectic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Their plan wil not work.
Between you and bihari, who will win the trophy for the dullardest terrorist of the century? The blood bihari and his army and cowheders shed in Benue will surely speak. If he doesn't pay, his children will pay. If his children don't pay, BMC will pay surely.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Jesusloveyou: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Between you and bihari, who will win the trophy for the dullardest terrorist of the century? The blood bihari and his army and cowheders shed in Benue will surely speak. If he doesn't pay, his children will pay. If his children don't pay, BMC will pay surely.
i was trying to post here, the killings by bandit in North Central during the era of your ineffectual buffoon and the era of buhari,

So you will know who is bloody thirst .

So you will know who is the terrorist.

Buhari is still trying to make things work out of the failed security system he met on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by zombieHUNTER: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
When I tell zombies that Buhari is going back to Daura.. They won't believe me

No middle beltan is going to vote a man who cannot order his police IG to go rescue victims of herdsmen in the region...

Ss SE and NC are not voting for Buhari

The northern votes will be shared

The Yoruba Christians will not be cowed this time around

Buhari returns to his cows for retirement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Daviddson(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Whenever I see people quoting the guy above who calls himself "Jesusloveyou" aka Buhariguy, I never cease to laugh. grin It's even better to quote Ngene (at least that one makes intelligent, analytical comments sometimes) than quoting this guy who's simply an attention seeker and has nothing sensible to contribute to a thread aside copying and pasting "I thought the idiootic [........] of Biafra said Buhari is not working". grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by debaj10: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided y na? Benue loves APC...
Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Jesusloveyou: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
When I tell zombies that Buhari is going back to Daura.. They won't believe me

No middle beltan is going to vote a man who cannot order his police IG to go rescue victims of herdsmen in the region...

Ss SE and NC are not voting for Buhari

The northern votes will be shared

The Yoruba Christians will not be cowed this time around

Buhari returns to his cows for retirement
who is your candidate.? Your terrorist nnamdi kanu.

Nobody can stand tall to challenge buhari

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by sepbae(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria ...I tire undecided
Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by Maket: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even if he moves to any party, he is not winning. Better for him not to contest. Trying to use herdsmen crisis to shin.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by LazyNairalander(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
eheh? tell me something cos his people the majority tribe in benue love him and want him back and unfortunately you only have one vote.

Check my SIGNATURE joor
Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by PureMe01: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wats my biz??Wen they were shouting sai Buhari,they didn't know

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi by zombieHUNTER: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
who is your candidate.? Your terrorist nnamdi kanu.

Nobody can stand tall to challenge buhari

My Muslim friend
Stop using your moniker to whip up sentiments

The terrorist is weak and old
He needs to go back home

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why Tinubu Will Succeed Buhari As President – Jibrin (Photo) / FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees / Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.