Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy (3864 Views)

Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai / Traitors Of Africa: Femi Kuti Understood The 9 Keys #THERISEOFSODOM / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Greetings,

The practice of sodomy there is no different from sodomites and homosexuals because sodomy means oral, anal sex and copulation with animals, ie, bestiality which is practiced in cult prostitution, a system of sexual abuse control.

The two distinct groups do have this shared practice pretty much in common. Yet the Sodomite, which is a member an occult order does his/her sodomy as a ritual. Sodomites are those who engage in cult prostitution which in practice involves same gender perversion in order to invoke the spirit of their order, such Baal, Baal Poer, Moloch, Aphrodite, Cyelle, and other devil spirits. Devil simply means evil spirit, or evil intent, as in he had evil intent for his fellow man. This is an energy sent out just like the evil eye. Romans 1 speaks of sodomites having worshiped the creature more than the creator, took to the worship of images. The creature is the flesh. The worship of images are the sacred symbols, sigils, logos, such as Goetia, used to invoke and summon the spirits. They rely more upon this occult power than they do the Most High, sodomites are greedy, selfish, and envious of others. This is the typical behavior of those who belong to devil cults. The White Supremacists uses this system to control sexuality and those other 9 keys of human activity which leads to the White Supremacists control over the social, political and economic environment via Illuminati cults.

Homosexuals are abused persons who were raped, molested, sexually assaulted at young ages by pedophiles. Most pedophiles are sodomite White Supremacist cult members yet can include members of all races that partake in evil cultism formed by White Supremacists. Homosexuals are demonically possessed because the sodomy becomes ritual after continuous practice and acceptance of it as an identity. Yet homosexuals are not in control of themselves and directed by sodomites. The targeting that occurs with homosexuals isn't spawn by the heterosexuals, can be sometimes out of fear of the erratic behavior and pedophilia rumors, they are targeted by cults of sodomites. The White Supremacist system are using homosexuals they same way they control most street gangs, terrorist groups, prison gangs, etc. Did you know that homosexuals claiming that homosexuality isn't natural are targeted? Kevin Spacey was targeted by the Gay Mafia, which are White Supremacist sodomites, for saying that his homosexuality was a choice haven grown up sexually abused by his own father as a little boy. Families that report abusive priests, pastors and government officials for sexual abuse of their children are targeted also by the Gay Mafia. The Roman Catholic Church is the head of the Gay Mafia. The Gay Mafia are Christians and Catholic church goers, various cults of Freemasons and University Illuminati cults, mostly sodomite White Supremacists yet does include members of all races, pedophiles and sexual deviants of the Church, who target individuals in the community that the Church deems as heretic. An heretic is a free thinker, someone normal not under this sexual control and abuse. Yet we're all being abused under the devil system of White Supremacy. This targeting program is done worldwide wherever the Church system exists as a extension of White Supremacy. African people who are Christians and Muslim received their religion by force upon their ancestors. Many of them try to spread to others the same way by force so this is the reason this domination and targeting exists among Christians and Muslim followers. They are victims too. All nonwhites are victims under the system of White Supremacy just some tricked or forced into willing compliance and capitulation.

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

Sex is the most powerful energy source in the human body.

Sacred Sexuality & The Elite's Manipulation of Sexual Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbTmt9uW8aw

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Neely Fuller Jr How To Dismantle the The Prison System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTs6cDXg9MA&t=14s
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is serious work because a war is being waged spiritually against all Afrikans. Nigeria is one of the countries targeted for alternative lifestyle destabilization.
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

This is serious work because a war is being waged spiritually against all Afrikans. Nigeria is one of the countries targeted for alternative lifestyle destabilization.

Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual

Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Greetings,
Where did all these come from?

I had little issues at first with the beginning of the write up because it is highly full of sentiments religiouswise. Though, there are crumbs of truth in there. But the highlighted [bolded] claims made it worse because they are not true in their entirety and they are highly racial.

If you say homosexuality is more of a religious thingy, then I think you're missing it, probably the writer of the article.

Now homosexuality is different sodomy because one is occultic and other is caused as a result of childhood molestation? These assertions are all wrong.

Pardon my usage of tenses.

Kingsango

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Greetings,
Where did all these come from?

I had little issues at first with the beginning of the write up because it is highly full of sentiments religiouswise. Though, there are crumbs of truth in there. But the highlighted [bolded] claims made it worse because they are not true in their entirety and they are highly racial.

If you say homosexuality is more of a religious thingy, then I think you're missing it, probably the writer of the article.

Now homosexuality is different sodomy because one is occultic and other is caused as a result of childhood molestation? These assertions are all wrong.

Pardon my usage of tenses.

Kingsango

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What's wrong about my assertions?
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These two statements are contradicting. Or remind me if my knowledge of world map is shallow.

Let say Italy and Rome are the same for the sake of this conversation. How can Jews and Europeans come from the same region and yet have contradicting cultural beliefs and even skin color?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Racially Europeans and Jews are not the same. That's why you see gory events in history like the great Holocaust of the Jews. I'm referring to the Nazi Regime of Adolf Hitler.

Yet your write up claimed these two races are from the same region.
You would even done well by giving us dates.

When exactly did these people migrate?

300BC, 800BC? 1000BC? tell us so that we find the missing pieces of our puzzle. And then put them together and see what it looks like.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Before we move on to occultism in history.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I want to be as liberal and non lopsided as possible.

Let the dictionary be our guide.

My point here is that homosexuality is not different because one is occult and the other isn't. Sodomy clearly involves anal sex. Whether anal sex is involved in homosexual relationships is a subject of another day discuss.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These two statements are contradicting. Or remind me if my knowledge of world map is shallow.

Let say Italy and Rome are the same for the sake of this conversation. How can Jews and Europeans come from the same region and yet have contradicting cultural beliefs and even skin color?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You need to study geography. The Alps are in Italy, France, Germans, and far into these mountains is where the Kazhahs Jews descend. They are a different ethnicity from Romans and Greeks like Yorubas are next to Hausa but different. I can't see how this hard for an Afrikan to understand seeing Afrika has so much diversity too!

When I say they are the same I mean culturally they are into sodomy, pedophilia, and homosexuality and have been for thousands of years.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I want to be as liberal and non lopsided as possible.

Let the dictionary be our guide.

My point here is that homosexuality is not different because one is occult and the other isn't. Sodomy clearly involves anal sex. Whether anal sex is involved in homosexual relationships is a subject of another day discuss.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Liberal is lopsided because its opposite of conservative. grin When are you going to add some conservative views to the matter?

Occult practices are different from homosexual state. Sodomites are occultists and they do much more perversion than homosexuals yet its done for ritual. Sodomy practiced in cults is where homosexuality originates in the first place. Study more.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Racially Europeans and Jews are not the same. That's why you see gory events in history like the great Holocaust of the Jews. I'm referring to the Nazi Regime of Adolf Hitler.

Yet your write up claimed these two races are from the same region.
You would even do well by giving us dates.

When exactly did these people migrate?

300BC, 800BC? 1000BC? tell us so that we find the missing pieces of our puzzle. And then put them together and see it looks like.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A DNA tests were done on Jews and they are 98% European ancestry. I'm sure if the same tests were done on Arabs it would be similar.

Hitler was a Vatican agent his mission was to give pretext for a Jewish state in Palestine make it appear Jews were persecuted so they had to return home. Palestine is not their historical home. Ancient Israelites were Igbos of Nigeria who migrated after the fall of their kingdom under King Solomon and enslavement in Babylon ended.

700 B.C. 671- Assyrians attacked Egypt
600 B.C. 525- Persians conquered Egypt

400 B.C. 332- Alexander the Great conquered Egypt 305- Ptolemy I became pharaoh
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Most of your claims are baseless. No backup really. How was Hitler a Vatican agent?
It's alright then.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

A DNA tests were done on Jews and they are 98% European ancestry. I'm sure if the same tests were done on Arabs it would be similar.

Hitler was a Vatican agent his mission was to give pretext for a Jewish state in Palestine make it appear Jews were persecuted so they had to return home. Palestine is not their historical home. Ancient Israelites were Igbos of Nigeria who migrated after the fall of their kingdom under King Solomon and enslavement in Babylon ended.

700 B.C. 671- Assyrians attacked Egypt
600 B.C. 525- Persians conquered Egypt

400 B.C. 332- Alexander the Great conquered Egypt 305- Ptolemy I became pharaoh

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These datings are actually not related to the subject of discuss. Trust me. There are lots of aberrations in your posts. Too much for me to cope with grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Most of your claims are baseless. No backup really. How was Hitler a Vatican agent?
It's alright then.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The Holy Roman Empire is running the world and you are just naive. They control Christianity and Islam. Turkey is the head of the Islamic Caliphate, ten nations of Arab rule and most of North and Northeast Afrika. All of this is the old Ptolemy Empire which they the Arabs are descents remaining in those territories. You have a long way to go. Study more!

Turkey is ancient Greece and the Eastern Roman Empire.

Ptolemy Empire map: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/688487861755634550/

Vatican and Nazi Germany Connection Documentary You Decide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyceunUmH_I

Ase

Love Sango
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These datings are actually not related to the subject of discuss. Trust me. There are lots of aberrations in your posts. Too much for me to cope with grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No one has it perfect nor will give it to you perfect. You must study, there's no way around this, slow down.
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

The Holy Roman Empire is running the world and you are just naive. They control Christianity and Islam. Turkey is the head of the Islamic Caliphate, ten nations of Arab rule and most of North and Northeast Afrika. All of this is the old Ptolemy Empire which they the Arabs are descents remaining in those territories. You have a long way to go. Study more!

Vatican and Nazi Germany Connection Documentary You Decide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyceunUmH_I

Ase

Love Sango

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't watch videos like this. They'll tell you want they want you to hear and show you want they want you to see...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't watch videos like this. They'll tell you want they want you hear and show you want they want you to see...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There's online articles too about Hitler's knighthood with the Vatican. You don't become powerful in an Illuminati world unless you're connected. It just doesn't happen.
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

No one has it perfect nor will give it to you perfect. You must study, there's no way around this, slow down.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you think this conversation has made you better in history and geography? Perhaps more knowledgeable? grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you think this conversation has made you better in history and geography? Perhaps more knowledgeable? grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What's up with the Dog Illuminati pyramid symbolism? Who am I talking to? grin
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Illuminati Using Sex To Corrupt and Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsNetVCbp0
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

What's up with the Dog Illuminati pyramid symbolism? Who am I talking to? grin

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I used to be a very curious person. But now I've tamed my curiosity sha.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I used to be a very curious person. But now I've tamed my curiosity sha.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You're advertising it, its not like its hidden and I pried. grin
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

You're advertising it, its not like its hidden and I pried. grin

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can crossdressers be regarded as homosexuals?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can crossdressers be regarded as homosexuals?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What do you think?
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

What do you think?

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Answer the question? Let's hear your thoughts.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Answer the question? Let's hear your thoughts.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Of course its perversion.

Men dressing as women involved out of cult prostitution to the goddess. Homosexuality involved out of cult prostitution, sex magick and conjure.
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
KingSango:

Of course its perversion.

Men dressing as women involved out of cult prostitution to the goddess. Homosexuality involved out of cult prostitution, sex magick and conjure.

angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmm... Then Sango is a cross dresser. Does his hair like that of a woman. He's gay.

You worship a gay god. So why talk ill of homosexuals and sodomites?
I don't support homosexuality though.
cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmm... Then Sango is a cross dresser. Does his hair like that of a woman. He's gay.

cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So that's your little sick set up? grin

Sango secret power is Oya. Yoruba descend from Mother Goddess culture. The women rule over Yorubaland. Oya is the leader of all women. Sango has lots of wives including the wives of the old Alaafin are inherited by the new Alaafin. The songs and dances were mostly created by women so Sango worship is from a wife perspective that followers worship Sango. The Alaafin only bows to a special woman in the palace tradition and calls her Baba(Father).

You don't know anything about Yoruba culture. Homosexuality is taboo in all Yorubaland, Obas don't tolerate it. Yorubas will kill you if you promote homosexuality in their land. That's just what it is. Get off this ignorant annoying path and stick with the message I gave today.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

BY · OCTOBER 12, 2017

The Aláàfin Of Ọyọ, His Majesty, Kabiyesi Alaiyeluwa Ọba Dr. Làmídì Ọláyíwọlá Atanda Adéyẹmí III sits on a throne that is older than that of the British monarch. Among the Yorubas, women occupy a very respected position and they are involved at every level of administration in the society. The outstanding civilization of the Yorubas over time is seen in the royal court of the Oyo Empire.

In Yorubaland, a woman can aspire to the highest position in anything she desires and this has been the practice for thousands of years. The role of the female in the traditional Yoruba society is so deeply embedded that no major policy can be implemented or decision made without involving the women.

Women in Yorubaland are so incredibly influential that they control the economy by holding an unshakeable sway over the markets, social events and commercial activities. This is very obvious in the emergence of roles such as those of the Iyalaje, Iyalode and Iyaloja. Even in the occult, the women are still at the very top of the pyramid, the powerful Ogboni cult cannot make any decision without the Palace Mother giving the final go-ahead.

Please note that the Egbe Iyami Oshoronga (or the Great Mothers of the Occult, not witches in the traditional European or Caucasian sense of it) are considered to be the Mothers of the Ogbonis and also use the same symbolic gestures and handshakes when greeting or saluting each other. In fact, the Edan Ogboni takes its name directly from Egbe Iyami Oshoronga. Ogboni members are also known as Awon Omo Iya and the breast milk of the Mother (Earth) takes a very central place among the Ogbonis. The breast milk is symbolized in the greetings of the Ogbonis and when they greet they chant three times:

Omu iya dun mu, gbogbo wa lan jo mu (Mother’s milk is sweet to drink, we all drink it).

Make no mistake, women are behind the secrets of the Ogbonis. And when I say women, I mean the Ajes, Awon Iyami Oshoronga, Iya Mapo, Iya Nla, Edan (aka Iya Aye) and other prominent female members of the awo (occult). These names do not really connote negativity but rather mystery, unusualness or the remarkable nature of their prowess of the centuries-old traditions of the Yorubas. Women are believed by the Ogbonis to be more secretive or reserved than the men so mothers are deeply respected by the Ogbonis as the vessels carrying the most important secrets of existence and the occult.

These explanations have been given as introduction to allow the reader appreciate the role of women in Yorubaland as against the subjugation of the female gender as promoted by the foreign faiths of Islam (which insists a woman must be hidden, cloaked and veiled) and Christianity (which says a woman cannot even talk inside the church). This is not the case in Yorubaland and even the foreign faiths have been influenced by traditional Yoruba practices. So, who are the eight powerful women inside the aafin (palace) of the Alaafin of Oyo that people have not heard of? These women are collectively and casually referred to as the ‘King’s wives’ but they should not be confused with the Ayabas (Oloris) who are the queens and wives of the monarch. Here we go:

IYAMODE
Iyamode is the only person in the world the Aláàfin is permitted to kneel before. He kneels before no one else except Iyamode. Other people kneel before the Aláàfin. Iyamode occupies a role so deeply respected that the king calls her ‘Baba’ (father). Whenever the Aláàfin goes on his knees before this influential woman, she returns the salutation by also going on her knees but she never reclines on her elbow while doing so as this is the custom of women in saluting their superiors. Iyamode is one of the most senior eight priestesses inside the Aláàfin’s royal household.

Other priestesses within the palace include Iya’le Oduduwa (Priestess of Oduduwa) Ode (head of all the worshippers of the god Ososi, she dresses as a hunter, hence her name, on state occasions adorned with a bow ornamented with strings of cowries neatly strung on her shoulder), Obagunte (she represents the Aláàfin in the Ogboni confraternity and enters the Ogboni chamber on all occasions acting in the name of the Aláàfin), Eni Oja (she is the head of all the Eshu worshippers in the town, she is in charge of the King’s market and wears a gown like a man, the King leans on her arms the day he goes to worship the god of the markets, the Olosi is under the Eni Oja, same with the Aroja or the Market Keeper ), Iya’le Agbo (she is a private attendant to the Aláàfin and is in charge of his private pharmacy preparing all the agunmu (powders) and agbo (infusions) for the king) and Iya Otun.

Iyamode and Iya Oba are always clean shaven while others plait their hair in small strips from the forehead to the top of the head and gather the rest from the back to the top, tying all the hair clump into one knot with a string in a style known as the Ikokoro. As for the Ode, Eni Oja, Iyafin-Iku, Iya Olosun and the Iya’le Oduduwa adorn theirs with red feathers of the parrot’s tail.

It is interesting to know that the ancestor of the Yorubas, Oduduwa, had one son, Okanbi, with his principal wife named Omonide or Iyamode. Iyamode embodies the spirits of the Aláàfin’s fathers. Yoruba beliefs have it that fathers can be reincarnated in the anafemale child, and that explains precisely why the Aláàfin calls Iyamode ‘father’. Iyamode resides in one of the outhouses of the palace.

Her duties are not specially in the palace and she is the superior of the celibates living in the Bara (the royal mausoleum)¸ and that is another reason she is styled ‘Baba’. The role of the Iyamode entails worshipping the spirits of the departed Kings and calling out their Egunguns (masquerades) in a room in her apartments specially set aside for that purpose. This room is screened off from view with a white cloth.

Please note that Iyamode does not just oversee the worship of the ruler’s ancestors, she is those ancestors. Iyamode is described as the quintessential Aje and the only one who can house, embody and be the father and all ancestors of the king, all in one body at the same time.

The Aláàfin looks up Iyamode as his father and he addresses him as such, being the worshipper of the spirits of his ancestors. As stated above, the King kneels for no one else but Iyamode and prostrates before the god Sango and before those possessed with the deity, calling them ‘father’. These include those set apart for life-long service at the Bara. Anytime one of them is possessed by the spirit of deceased monarchs (it is said of one of them ‘Oba wa si ara won’) and bursts out of the Bara to the palace with violent energy, she is immediately placed under the control of the Iyamode. On such dramatic occasions, the possessed tells the people message received from the gods such as the sacrifice they have to offer to ward off impending evils.

To conduct this ceremony, some water is poured into a mortar and it is covered by a wide calabash while other women in the palace beat this with all their energy as a drum with the possessed and others dancing to the frenzied beats of the drumming. Note that once a woman becomes Iyamode, she becomes celibate and stays away from sex for life. Iyamode also heads the convent of queens (Ayabas) who have become widows following the death of their husbands (kings). These widows live close to the Bara and live secluded and chaste lives.

IYANASO (Iya Naso):
The Aláàfin is worshipped as the living reincarnation of the Yoruba god of thunder, lightning and energy (Sango). Inside the palace, the Aláàfin has a private chapel for the worship of Sango which is inside Iya Naso’s apartment and the person in charge of this spiritual room is the Iya Naso herself. She has to do with Sango worship generally and she is the one responsible for everything linked to it. All the emoluments and perquisites arising from this practice are hers and she has also to do with the same at Koso.

IYA KERE
The coronation of any Aláàfin of Ọyọ is not complete without the crown on his head. The person who places the crown on the head of the king at the coronation is the Iya Kere, regarded as one of the most powerful women in the palace. Actually, next to the King’s Mother (Iya Oba), Iya Kere holds the highest rank and although greater deference is given to Iya Oba, it is Iya Kere who wields the greatest power in the palace.

Iya Kere is the one in charge of the treasures of the King. She keeps the royal insignia and all the paraphernalia used on state occasions and special events. Her powers are so extensive that she can even decide to withhold some of these royal treasures thus preventing any state event or ceremony from holding, she can do this to register her displeasure with the King whenever she is offended. As stated above, it is Iya Kere who places the crown on the head of the Aláàfin at his coronation, no one else is entitled to do that.

Iya Kere is also the ‘mother’ of all the Ilaris (male and female) because it is inside her apartment that they are usually created and she keeps in her custody all the sugudus that bear the marks of each Ilari in order to ensure the safety of the life of the King.

That is not all, as powerful as the Olosi is, Iya Kere exercises full power over him and even have him arrested and put in chains if he crosses his bounds. Iya Kere is the feudal head of the Aseyin, Oluiwo and the Baale (now Soun) of Ogbomoso. Once she assumes the office, she remains a celibate for life, that is the tradition.

IYA OBA (The Queen Mother)
Iya Oba is the official mother of the king. According to tradition, the King is not to have a natural mother. In a case where his own biological mother happens to be alive when he is called to ascend the throne, she is asked to ‘go to sleep’ and is ‘decently buried’ in the house of a relative in the city. All the inmates of that particular house are then given special priviledges and honoured as ‘members of the household of the King’s mother.’

As a mark of deference and devotion, the King sends to worship at her grave once every year. After the demise of the Queen Mother, another of the ladies of the palace is then made the Iya Oba and she is the one who is then supposed to play the role of a biological mother to him. And part of the privileges she enjoys as the Iya Oba is that she is the third person in the room when the King and the Bashorun worship the Orun in the month of September every year.

Iya Oba is the feudal head of the Bashorun.

IYA MONARI
She is the first lieutenant and assistant to the Iya Naso. It is the role of the Iya Monari to execute by strangling any Sango worshipper who has been condemned to death. Sango worshippers condemned to capital punishment cannot be killed by the sword and that explains why they cannot be executed by the Tetus.

IYA-FIN-IKU
She is the second lieutenant and assistant to the Iya Naso. She is referred to as the King’s Adoshu Sango meaning the King’s devotee to the Sango mysteries. It is the normal practice for all Sango worshippers to devote one of their children to the worship of Sango and that is the role that Iya-fin-Iku fulfills for the Aláàfin. She is the one in charge of the sacred ram which is allowed to go everywhere and about the markets without anyone molesting it and the ram can also eat with impunity anything it so desires from the sellers.

IYALAGBON
The mother of the Crown Prince (Aremo) is always promoted to the rank of the Iyalagbon. In a case where the mother of the Aremo is deceased, then another woman is promoted to that office and she becomes the mother to the Aremo. As the custodian of the next Aláàfin, the Iyalagbon enjoys massive influence and the control of a portion of the city is in her hands.

ORUN-KUMEFUN
She is also to see to the welfare of the Aremo and works in conjunction with the Iyalagbon.

ARE-ORITE
She is the Aláàfin’s personal attendant. It is the Are-Orite who sees to it that the royal meals are properly made, that royal bed is properly made, that the royal chambers are neatly arranged and she is also the one who sees the Aláàfin comfortably in bed after which she will go to her own apartment. When an Aláàfin is enthroned, it is the Are-Orite who places the umbrella-like silken parasol over his head as a canopy and she is constantly by the side of the Aláàfin to see to his needs and small services on public and state events.

These influential women are the real powers behind the throne. Not much is usually said about them, some do not even know they exist but they are always there in the background. These women communicate with the spiritual realm and guide every single step of the Aláàfin. They are the one who teach the Aláàfin all he knows about the Aláàfinate, they encourage him during times of trials, support him during periods of challenges and defend him from all forms of evils both physical and metaphysical.

These Mothers also do the divination to see how long an Aláàfin will rule, they educate him on what he can eat and what is forbidden that he cannot even touch, they are the ones who give the Aláàfin the ritual bath and cleanse and anoint him. They also take him through another process where his head is shaved (also by the Mothers) and then after seven days, they bathe it in snail water so that the Aláàfin will have the calm disposition and temperament needed to successfully hold the office.

These Mothers reveals to the Aláàfin the days of the divinites, when to worship the Orishas (deities), the kinds of rituals he has to do for each Orisha and the time to perform them. The Aláàfin then agrees to all these revelations and agrees to please these Orishas every day of the year except only one day in the year when there is no sacrifice and no worship of divinites. Only the Aláàfin knows this particular day of the year.

After the Aláàfin takes the throne with the power and authority to rule, these Palace Mothers oversee everything and they work silently in the background. They are the ubiquitous brains behind the kingdom. These Mothers (Ajes) prepare and spiritually empower the Adenla (the Great Crown) itself and as hinted earlier on, the Iyamode must be present whenever the Aláàfin is to be install, for only her can crown the Aláàfin. Without these Ajes, there will be no Yorubaland.

Iba eyin Iya o!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And you expect me to read all these?

Maybe First thing tomorrow morning.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: In Loving Memory Of Dr. Frances Cress Welsing The 9 Keys Of White Supremacy by KingSango(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And you expect me to read all these?

Maybe First thing tomorrow morning.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You don't know, you don't read, you are ignorant.

That's a choice though.

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) / Small Doctor In Tears After Being Accused Of Stealing Penis And Beaten To Pulp / CEO Of CUBANA Prays As He Has Lunch With His Two Managers- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.