Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father (450 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE CHECK WELL, MAYBE SATAN IS YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER!

These are the Serpent Seed...
the certain sons of Belial...
these are the magicians of pharaoh...
They are in your streets...
They are in your city...
Some are from your extended family...

Hunger and lust for power drove them into this craft.

These men were raised by Satan and they are fighting for the exaltation of their master in your life and I see you celebrating them as your spiritual father.

When Satan is the father of your spiritual father, then you are in spiritual grand problem.
These men are doing a serious prophetic job because they are fulfilling the scriptures as Prophesied by YESHUA MESSIAH Himself.

I see you shouting "God forbid, this man can never be my spiritual father", but let me ask you, do you know the altar sponsoring that man you call your daddy in the Lord?

Do you know how many times he has sex with mami wata in order to gain prophetic accuracy?
Have you asked of the origin of the last oil that touched your head during the anointing service?

What if God opens your eyes and reveals to you and you see that the strange oil came from the vagina of the Queen of the coast in the deep sea?

A generation of vipers and miracle seekers that have refused to seek the Messiah in Repentance and Holiness.

A generation of tax collectors that want to task God's hand day and night without looking into His eyes to share in the fellowship of His Crucified Christ.

It was because of our covetousness that God sent us these certain men as judgement, and I think we deserve it.
It was because of our elevating the love for mammon above the love for Jehovah, that He allowed native doctors to close down their shrines and dress in neat suits, learn some religious mantras like "God Bless You...Receive your promotion..." and now Babylon is colonizing Zion as Prophesied by scriptures.

These men have wasted the destinies of some of your loved ones, may be you do not know and you still patronize and sponsor their shrines that look like Church because you need somebody to call out your home address and the colour of your under wear for you to prove that Jehovah sent him?

Endtime madness!

I am not saying all who prophesy are satanic, I believe in the prophetic too...matter of fact, two days before writing this letter, my neighbour who is a staff of a particular pharmacy in Byazhin Kubwa Abuja saw the manifestation and accuracy of the prophetic words God released to her through me and she discussed it in her office, so her colleagues came one by one to confirm to see if God will expose their problems, before each spoke, God revealed to me and it was all accurate by His Grace...

I told them the reason why each of them came and as they returned back to office they trembled and celebrated God but asked my neighbor if she truly exposed their secrets to me, and my neighbor told them she did not, which is the truth.

Sorry for the story but I shared it because the Prophetic is real but the Word is the real thing you need for your deliverance and destiny liberation. In case you don't know, more than nine percent famous prophets you see today are mami wata boy friends.

Yes, ninety percent.

You lack discernment, so the money God blessed you with to use for His kingdom glory is now being used to sponsor servants of Satan and you call it "seed offerings" but God calls it "seed of iniquity".

Just a night before writing this piece, a new member in the Church God asked me to start in Abuja spoke of how instruments were stolen in the ministry he played drum for, and they took all of them to babalawo to swear before the idol that same day.

I mean the same day it happened was the same day he was telling me this.

This our new Church member was speaking in tongues there in the shrine because he never knew they were taking them to shrine and as the babalawo looked at him, he asked him his Church name and he called the name of our church and the man advised him never to attend that church he went to play instruments for again.

This is not a joke please! It happened.

These men are not alone, Satan is giving them full backup, and the few genuine men of God around you that seem not as flamboyantly arrayed as this Jezebel prophets are rejected and despised by you.

You hate the men of God that tell you to Repent from fornication, masturbation and greed...you call them old school Preachers, forgetting that God is still the Ancient of Days.

You reject the message of holiness from sincere preachers because you are still enjoying the sin party and since these mami wata prophets do not emphasize against sin in their messages, you have made them your favourite papa that is now paparing you into hell.

May God have mercy!

The magicians of pharaoh were so many but Moses just had only Aaron by him.

Likewise today, the mami wata prophets are so many and the genuine servants are few.

Don't be surprised to know that that young boy in your street that had no salvation experience and just all of a sudden, you heard he has started ministry and is now all over the place with power, cars and crowds...

Don't be surprised if God reveals to you that he is a newly recruited Mami wata priest and is on an assignment to take many souls to hell with him.

Don't be surprised to also know that that small boy in your area that all of a sudden hit money with no trace of genuine business...don't be surprised to know that he is sleeping with dead corpse in the mortuary and all of a sudden you out of lust for money gave him your body for sex and now maggots are inside you and doctors are seeing fibroid.

Souls are wasting, chai!
Don't be surprised to know that your naive looking husband, friend in Alaba, Ariaria,Onitsha market belong to ogboni and serves idols so that business will move, and yet you don't know.

*We need a Reformation...A true Apostolic revolution* that will chase all these demonic priests from the pulpit and occultic marketers from our business places.

As a lady, after that Pastor slept with you how are you sure it is not the reason for your fibroids and delay in marriage/child bearing.
Stop joking with fire please...

Stop patronizing satanic priests and start patronizing your Bible that cobwebs have covered.

I heard you go to different churches since your Church is cold...that is very good, if your Church is cold and you don't have power to change it, in other to carry fire, please leave your old church immediately and look for a place that carries fire to worship, after all, there is no denomination in heaven. Don't be too churcheous.

The emphasis now is that we must stop patronizing these native doctors cum pastors.

*Revival must stand�*...

I was so glad to see how Pastor Benny Hinn pulled down the Facebook post from his official page where he advertised his miracle olive oil for 25$ and forgetting that people's eyes are now open through an ongoing underground Apostolic Revival, they constructively lashed him with words and he pulled down the Facebook post immediately.

I was so glad that eyes are opening in my generation.

We need more underground soldiers please.

One of my new spiritual daughters, a director in Botswana also confessed that after listening to my teachings, she threw away all her different miracle oils she bought from different witch doctors who look like pastors but are not.

She no longer uses those useless oils and she is more protected than she was when using them.
In fact, during the years she was buying those criminally expensive oils, she lost all her children, I mean, all her children.
But God is restoring her right now.

A change is coming.
A revival is warming up and We must deliberately send Satan and his serpent seed prophets back to hell so that they can do ministry there because abracadabra is no longer needed in the Church as Christ is about to rapture her.

Please I have a meeting tonight to teach on the end times.
I will write to you another time.

Christian O. Nwoke
+2347032469360

SHARE IF YOU CARE�

1 Like

Re: Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father by TOSIN116: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
HMM...

1 Like

Re: Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father by LeHMaR(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
I slept and woke up 30 times even before i could reach the 5th paragraph..
If the post is what i think it is then let me say this; serving God is a personal thing, anything the prophet (pastor) does is his problem, This goes to show that alot of people claiming christainity has no personal spiritual relationship with God, if not you wouldn't be mislead by a fake pastor..
Fake pastors were only created by the devil to spoil the christain name and lead people away from christainity.. Ask athiest about their loss in faith and they would first bring up issues on fake pastors.

(1) (Reply)

What’s In A Name? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 / Is Apostle Peter The First Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.