Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) (555 Views)

Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) by jennifermahan(f): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
There was drama on set of a new Nollywood movie that left a mark on actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.

In one of the scene of the new movie, she got a hot slap by a colleague who happens to be popular comedian, Arole. The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to ‘cut’.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time, “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”

Nkechi didn’t take likely to Juliet’s advice and she responded, ‘With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near me. Slap that left me deaf for 10mins @officialarole I love you Still tho’.

See a video of the scene below and their exchange

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/comedian-arole-and-the-hot-slap-that-made-actress-nkechi-blessing-call-juliet-ibrahim-an-idiot-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) by jennifermahan(f): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) by oshe11: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
This Juliet too talk....

No more Iceberg to make her trend by pressing nyash n boobs, thats why she wan trend by all means
Re: Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) by jennifermahan(f): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Arole And The Hot Slap That Made Actress Nkechi Call Juliet An Idiot (video) by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry ooo

(1) (Reply)

Pearl Thusi Sizzles In Cleavage Baring Bra Top And Short Shorts / White Man Proposes To Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, In Russia (photos) / 10 Year Old Award Winning DJ From Ghana Gives Out 5 Best DJ Tips - Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.