Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Diseq Not Reading East And West At The Same Time - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Diseq Not Reading East And West At The Same Time (369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diseq Not Reading East And West At The Same Time by tankoy: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls I'm using srt4675A to track mytv and tstv. But since installation, the diseq takes about 10mins to show green. Later it stopped showing green for both SATs. I have now removed the tstv and the diseq leaving only mytv. Unfortunately the decoder still takes up to 20 minutes to show green anytime I boot it. Please I need help.

(1) (Reply)

Working On My Online Tv. Any Idea, Engineer To Work With Me. / Solar Panel For Sale. / The Youngest Producer In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.