Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison (32732 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by otokx(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Looks like a party for those with psychiatric issues.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by SalamRushdie: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
obonujoker:
All these clowns working for Buhari ehn... pisonia

They are all working for Buhari to split opposition votes ..i am happy you know this
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Ejanla07: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:
Igbos are born to lie

-truth burns

Sophisticated morons everywhere

1 Like

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by gberra: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2018
Ejanla07:

Sophisticated morons everywhere
Sophisticated pigs and idiots
-truth burns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Theajala72: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Front page
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Emytea(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2018
SEE PARTY NAME SELF WHERE DEM DIS ONE COME FROM,,, YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by CodeTemplar: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2018
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am of the opinion that the requirements for forming a political party in Nigeria should be reviewed. Something like brain check should come first
May be the party exaggerated by promising to fence the whole Nigeria but Nigeria needs something like a fence when one considers the number of immigrants from sahara Africa that have settled in Nigeria and the number that may join.
Maybe not a physical fence but a logical fence like a national DB that can help separate the real Nigerians from the Hausa speaking immigrants.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO @ "We'll Fence Nigeria". That statement was a comic relief to me. If that's one of your manifesto, then they should be rest assured to lose. Of what benefit is fencing Nigeria to Nigerians?

They are right Nigeria needs a physical or logical fence.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by mfm04622: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO @ "We'll Fence Nigeria". That statement was a comic relief to me. If that's one of your manifesto, then they should be rest assured to lose. Of what benefit is fencing Nigeria to Nigerians?

Tighten our border, improving security, reducing smuggling and increase money collected from customs duty, etc.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by oloriLFC(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Who are these ones again?
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Larryslim(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Pisonia ko..
This must be the biggest joke I've heard this year!
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by frugal(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2018
I liked the idea till I saw the proposed name. grin
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2018
mfm04622:

Tighten our border, improving security, reducing smuggling and increase money collected from customs duty, etc.
Nigerians at the border will take bribe and these things you just mentioned won't mean anything.

1 Like

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by AndLeo(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Prisonia and prison. Wonderful name. At least by the time you fence the country, lock the gate and throw away the key everybody will be in prison.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by bmaks: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
when you start to dey hear mumu talk...u go just hiss and waka pass
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
I beg test that man of Ebola. Maybe it's now affecting the brain
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Antoeni(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Treat Malaria
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by CloudResident(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Look at you,..Mr Ibu sef no funny reach you aswear

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by henrygale(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol
This ones wan form DJT for Naija!
Adunno, but don't think that's what we need in Nigeria.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria is yet to recover from the chains... This one is talking about Prison
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by DonCandido(f): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
MusicSots:
Prisonia and Prison. grin grin grin
lol. Wickedt!
How about Pistonia and Piston!
Whacko Peoples Party!
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by vincentus16: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Pipo never chop and u wan fence the whole of Nigeria. Lollllll I hear
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2018
darol4real:
change to what?
Jesus the answer...
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by Bizibi(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2018
This one na gbosa party limited.....
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by victorazyvictor(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:

Is obvious you didn't understand what they were saying.
He was talking about identifying who is who in Nigeria, knowing the citizens and the visitors, for me that is the first thing a good government should foster or achieve first in office before any other thing. National ID to be issued and not only that, prevent external forces from invading our country, be it by bringing in country ban goods and substandard equipments.

1 Like

Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by wonlasewonimi: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Something like restore to factory setting or hard reboot
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by mozele(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2018
With their hands, they brought folly upon themselves.
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by stanoonuj: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2018
fools
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by bedspread: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Noisemakers.

Prisonia would have been a better option to confirm their madness

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by bedspread: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Noisemakers.

Prisonia would have been a better option to confirm their madness

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023
Noooooo
Re: JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison by djbussy(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Enjoy the Zobo and gala all. I have already eaten Amala and goat meat soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) / Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.