Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos (13032 Views)

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Pic Of Chelsea Fc Football Jersey 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by tobennae(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2010
Does anyone know where to buy the original Nigerian football jersey in Lagos?
I've been looking for it but have not been able to locate it.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by Johnnny(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2010
Try one of those sports outlets in shoprite, game and co. I am not very sure about nigerian jerseys sha, but I saw some jerseys of EPL clubsides on display in one of the outlets in that complex of theirs sha. Who knows you may be lucky. cool
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by niralof: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2010
I take orders for football jersey of all types from the English premier league to the Spanish, Italian and Dutch leagues. I also take orders for national team jerseys.

The national team jerseys are N14,000 while the fully personalised club jerseys are N16,500

You can reach me on 08063622030
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by honeric01(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2010
Can you get me original Insurance of Benin jersey?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by medjai(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
try Nike shop, Alausa
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by marcus1234: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by medjai(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2010
yea, Adidas i meant
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by subice(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2010
Please where exactly is this adidas shop located. Thanks
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by adidasnaija: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
adidas store now has two stores in Nigeria...adidas store, Ikeja city mall (shoprite)Lagos and adidas store Grand towers mall (shoprite) Apo, Abuja. all adidas products available there. holla if you're interested.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by MichaelEjike: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2013
I really don't think he will get a Shirt in the new chelsea considering how Jose plays.

But i will Always have him on my fantasy Football team on www.Lovefootballfc.com

Victor Moses will always give you at least 10 goals a season and 5 assists that's about 70 points a season... good buy

August Kick off... www,lovefootballfc.com
Nigeria's first fantasy football league.
N2.5m in cash prizes.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by jerseyonline: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
yea,tobenna you can come to the jersey super store, national stadium , surulere, lagos. We sell original club side and country jerseys for Male, Female and kids. All new season jerseys are available in all sizes . we sell for 10,000. you can reach me on 08157770707.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by Innunique: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
You can check this link below for Nigeria league sides https://www.nairaland.com/3573116/2017-2018-npfl-club-jerseys
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by Lukejameson: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2019
If you want the real deal Jersey...real deal o. Not kwekwe jersey or semi origo

Best place to get the authentic and real deal Jerseys is
https://jerseygramm.com

They don't sell aba or fake like all these other stores grin

Been using them for 3 years steady satisfaction
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by darealpee(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2021
I buy all my jerseys in Nigeria from www.jerseytraction.com the website is so detailed and easy to use, you can also customise. Just order online and they'll deliver to you.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Football Jersey In Lagos by oliva980: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Team jerseys can even be teamed with the coziest joggers to a pair of bright white kicks. Whether you're cheering for your favorite team or just wearing it for its stylish aesthetics, women can feel proud to wear their jerseys. You are curious to know more about cheap nfl jerseys, head over to the website.

(1) (Reply)

CAF Champions League & Confed. Cup 2011 - News, Fixtures And Results / Flying Eagles Jet Out To Sudan AFCON U-20 Qualifier / Thierry Henry Apologizes For Calling Kenny Lala's Grandmother a LovePeddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.