Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

"I Am Staying!" - Antoine Griezmann Confirms He Is Staying At Atletico Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am Staying!" - Antoine Griezmann Confirms He Is Staying At Atletico Madrid (331 Views)

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) / Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Staying!" - Antoine Griezmann Confirms He Is Staying At Atletico Madrid by Temtee11223344: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
After weeks of back and forth, French striker, Antoine Griezmann has announced that he would be staying at Atletico Madrid after the world cup.

Griezmann has been the subject of a transfer saga that had Barcelona and Manchester United waiting to snap the striker from the hands of Atletico.

The Frenchman was expected to make an announcement about his club future on Wednesday but he left journalists and fans alike, disappointed when he noted that even though he had made his decision, he was not ready to reveal it.

However, a documentary was broadcast on Thursday evening which showed him mulling over the decision over the past few months, concluding with the announcement that he would be remaining at the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano.

"I have decided to stay," he stated, at the end of 'The Decision', a programme shown on Movistar+, one similar to that of LeBron James when he announced he'd join the Miami Heat in 2010.

Read More Below

http://www.goalcountlive.com/antoine-griezmann-confirms-he-is-staying-at-atletico-madrid/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia Observations / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Leave Their Swagger Off The Pitch Against Croatia / Standing With The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.