Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter (772 Views)

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' / Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by Geekgists1: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nicki Minaj has come under heat following her interview with Elle magazine, where opened up on being single and women being modern-day prostitutes as many now sleep with men for money, and wondering if she has in some way contributed to that.

Nicki said; “It’s the first time in my life I’ve ever been single.” Revealing that this would be the first time she is ever single since turning 15.

As soon as I realized that I could actually live and breathe, and eat and sleep, and walk and talk without having a boyfriend, something clicked in me.

Becoming single was one of the things that made me feel strong and powerful. The fact that I am a young woman who doesn’t need a man for money. I don’t need a man for a job. I’ve never had to f*ck for beats. I’ve never had to f*ck for a record deal. I don’t have those pressures. I get up when I want, shop when I want.

On dealing with the opposite sex, Nicki talked about the messages of her new album saying it “OK to keep your legs closed.”

I don’t really know how to say that without being offensive.

Maybe I was naïve, but I didn’t realize how many girls were modern-day prostitutes.

Whether you’re a stripper, or whether you’re an Instagram girl—these girls are so beautiful and they have so much to offer. But I started finding out that you give them a couple thousand dollars, and you can have sex with them. I was like, Yikes.

It’s just sad that they don’t know their worth. It makes me sad as a woman. And it makes me sad that maybe I’ve contributed to that in some way.

She continued;

I’ve always felt like it. But in a lot of ways, I don’t know if I’m doing the same thing they’re doing, because I’m selling sex appeal. So I can’t look down on these girls. I may not be having sex with people, but I’m still selling sex appeal.

That’s true. But I just don’t know if girls who look up to me think that when I’m posting a sexy picture. I’m actually the antithesis of all of that. I’m more of, like, the snobby girl, like the ‘Uh, what’ type of girl. And I want girls to be like that. I’d rather you be called snobby or a bitch or conceited—I’d rather you be called that than easy, and a ho, and a slut.

Many have come out to slam her for this interview.
see pics: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/hypocritical-nicki-minaj-under-heat-for.html
Read some of the coments; http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/hypocritical-nicki-minaj-under-heat-for.html
Re: "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by yanabasee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nicki minaj is a ho I'm telling you this out of experience....
if you know,you know!!!!
Re: "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:55am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:

if you know,you know!!!!

my friend shut it!

3 Likes

Re: "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by chinah609(m): 2:47am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:

if you know,you know!!!!
Mugu
Re: "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by Geekgists1: 3:52am On Jun 15, 2018
kikikiki grin grin
Re: "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by Bluezy13(m): 5:45am On Jun 15, 2018
They always know how to lie to make it look truthful.
Maybe it's because majority are playing scripted interviews.
Re: "Hypocritical" Nicki Minaj Under Heat For Sex Comment During Elle Magazine Inter by Kobicove(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Yeyebrities are the same everywhere...they love to lie and embellish storiesundecided

(1) (Reply)

2baba, Tobi, Teddy-A, Bambam & Others At The Launch Of Campari ‘Make It Red’ / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Amazing In Latest Pictures / President Emmanuel Macron, Femi Kuti & Gov. Ambode Pictured At New Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.