Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup (46102 Views)

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Swanzi(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
goodvision12:
who is this miscreant?pls he should be banned for using abusive language on people in this forum

U used the words like "I hate Ghanaians"
"Ghanaians are wicked people " and ur calling
For my ban...
You be proper mumu..
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Greatzeus(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Saudi Arabia is the Bafana Bafana of the gruop grin
Chai that's savage grin
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Fraiser(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2018
saudi was never a football nation meanwhile check my signature for your free data
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by CSTR1003: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Swanzi:

Denmark won the euros sometime ago even Without qualifying so that point doesn't hold
Again ur group was not a group of death as perceived,it was,only on paper. Cameroon is on a decline Algeria on a decline Was only Zambia that gave u a bit of a fight. Nigeria just Dey go share points for world cup grin

If Nigeria's group was not the group of death then which is?
Cameroon on a decline? The same team that won the last AFCON?
You are an ignoramus.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by chendstone01(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Swanzi:

Na ur father.. grin

they can not be two jollof in one world cup
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

They can. Egypt is not as good without a fully fit Salah and Uruguay is beatable.

Their first game which ended with 5-0 win was a major boast for them but if Egypt can hold a draw game against Uruguay 2day dia might still be possibility of Russia going.... In football nothing is impossible till d game finish full 90mins
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Swanzi(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

If Nigeria's group was not the group of death then which is?

Cameroon on a decline? The same team that won the last AFCON?

You are an ignoramus.

Dude does the mere mention of "Nigeria
Was in a group of death give u a hard on?

To be honest there was no group of death in
the qualifies the closest there was,was in the
Tunisian group which was keenly contested up
Until the last day.

As I said Nigeria's group was group of death only on paper not performance wise, u can take it or leave n keep deceiving urself in mediocrty,but one thing I know is the end will always justify the means.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by CSTR1003: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Swanzi:

Dude does the mere mention of "Nigeria
Was in a group of death give u a hard on?

To be honest there was no group of death in
the qualifies the closest there was,was in the
Tunisian group which was keenly contested up
Until the last day.

As I said Nigeria's group was group of death only on paper not performance wise, u can take it or leave n keep deceiving urself in mediocrty,but one thing I know is the end will always justify the means.
You are an idiot.

Cameroon won the African nations cup in 2017 , Zambia won the former one and also currently the top dog in cosafa.

Nigeria qualified in the midst of these juggernauts, and you are telling me nonsense like Performance wise and paper wise.
What nonsense.

The presence of a dominant quality in a group determines the relative performance of the rest.

There were more tighter groups than the Nigerian group because all the teams in those groups were more or less at the same level.

Put Zambia or Cameroon in any other group and they may be at the world cup now.

Which country are you from? I need to be sure so I know how to pummel you like the nitwit you are.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by maisauki: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2018
I hope 9ja won't be FLUSHED OUT
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by JokerBeninCity: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2018
chendstone01:

shut hates us nothing wey una sabi do

Have you been to Ghana before? have you heard of Ghana fightingkilling Nigerians?
Ghanaians relates very well

10 Shares

Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Kyllahmc(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

More like inferiority complex to me, this thing is all over Africa I guess. But the only thing I am concerned with now is Nigeria winning the World Cup. Shikena
wish I could have the same faith as you lol
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Kyllahmc(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
its reality , wats d point giving ur self false hope If nigeria qualifies from dat group i go gv u 10k
bro never say never... in football anything is possible...
you saw what Leicester city did last season in premier league? all the way from the second division to win the Premiere league....
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by stasius: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2018
You guys should chill!

Saudi guys were fasting, na why them no perform well.
How do u expect them to do well on empty stomach.

Abeg make una relax.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Swanzi(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are an idiot.

Cameroon won the African nations cup in 2017 , Zambia won the former one and also currently the top dog in cosafa.

Nigeria qualified in the midst of these juggernauts, and you are telling me nonsense like Performance wise and paper wise.
What nonsense.

The presence of a dominant quality in a group determines the relative performance of the rest.

There were more tighter groups than the Nigerian group because all the teams in those groups were more or less at the same level.

Put Zambia or Cameroon in any other group and they may be at the world cup now.

Which country are you from? I need to be sure so I know how to pummel you like the nitwit you are.

Sorry I don't bather words with FOO.LS
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by CSTR1003: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Swanzi:

Sorry I don't bather words with FOO.LS
Yeah right.
Coming from an ignorant hater.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by BluntBoy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Their first game which ended with 5-0 win was a major boast for them but if Egypt can hold a draw game against Uruguay 2day dia might still be possibility of Russia going.... In football nothing is impossible till d game finish full 90mins

Yes, possibility, I agree. No one can write Russia off.

Anyway, let us see what Egypt and Uruguay can offer.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, possibility, I agree. No one can write Russia off.

Anyway, let us see what Egypt and Uruguay can offer.

Time is almost upon us 1pm Egypt Vs Uruguay
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by goodvision12(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Swanzi:

U used the words like "I hate Ghanaians"
"Ghanaians are wicked people " and ur calling
For my ban...
You be proper mumu..
This is what am talking about.A hateful and xenophobic ghanian spotted.Your mumu is the greatest evil ghanians very jealous set of people.Dem no dey use ear hear sey nigeria dey progress.Why am i even talking to this useless charlie
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by BluntBoy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Time is almost upon us 1pm Egypt Vs Uruguay
I can't wait. grin
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Swanzi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
goodvision12:
This is what am talking about.A hateful and xenophobic ghanian spotted.Your mumu is the greatest evil ghanians very jealous set of people.Dem no dey use ear hear sey nigeria dey progress.Why am i even talking to this useless charlie

Shut up and get lost...!!
mumu...!!
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by goodvision12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Swanzi:

Shut up and get lost...!!
mumu...!!
your parents are mumu.you this idiotic animal.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Swanzi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
goodvision12:
your parents are mumu.you this idiotic animal.

Hahaha grin
e-pain am wella
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
A rare Opportunity to Own 2 Plots of Christal Villa Queens Court, Shapati-Lekki with CofO @ the Price of 1.

Have you heard of It?
Christal Villa Queen's Court is still Selling HOT!!! For half it's Original Price and till end of June you can get this Land with Free Deed of Assignment.

Call or WhatsApp any of the Numbers below now!
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Don't say we didn't tell you. Limited Plots Available.

#Newland #CofO #Realestate #Realtors #Lekki #Ajah #LandBanking #Investment #GenuineLand #Sangotedo #RealEstateInvestment #LakoweGolf #Lagoslandlord
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by toscolee(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Caseless:
On their own soil, they performed so badly. It'd have been a humiliating shambles if they were here with their ugly Jersey.

Useless people. angry angry

SA and Ghana hate us. I hate them too. I'm happy they didn't qualify.
SA and Ghana, please I want you to know that I love you .....op, there can be no smoke without fire. discipline your own and others will love them.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by sayisayi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

More like inferiority complex to me, this thing is all over Africa I guess. But the only thing I am concerned with now is Nigeria winning the World Cup. Shikena

Na codeine u take for breakfast
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Caseless: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2018
toscolee:

SA and Ghana, please I want you to know that I love you .....op, there can be no smoke without fire. discipline your own and others will love them.
discipline wetin? Those guys are hateful by nature. SA xenophobic attack is against all blacks, except those from america. Every black man is not disciplined just as Nigerians ain't?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by toscolee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
discipline wetin? Those guys are hateful by nature. SA xenophobic attack is against all blacks, except those from america. Every black man is not disciplined just as Nigerians ain't?
harbouring hatred for a whole tribe because of the crime of a few lot is one of the reasons for the issues we're having in Nigeria presently. if the same attitude is shown to your tribe, you won't be happy, but another nation or people deserve it? judge.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Caseless: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
toscolee:

harbouring hatred for a wle tribe because of the crime of a fewnige lot is one of the reasons for the issues we're having in Nigeria presently. if the same attitude is shown to your tribe, you won't be happy, but another nation or people deserve it? judge.
you want some sense of selectivism from me on people whose anathema has a blanket connotations towards Nigerians?
Do they even discriminate which Nigerian to kill when on their extrajudicial killing spree?

Don't expect me to be happy that they kill my people.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by toscolee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Caseless:
you want some sense of selectivism from me on people whose anathema has a blanket connotations towards Nigerians?
Do they even discriminate which Nigerian to kill when on their extrajudicial killing spree?

Don't expect me to be happy that they kill my people.
'people whose anathema has a blanket connotation towards Nigerians'...hmmm.. grammar. I'm still asking. do you judge an entire nation because of the crimes of a few ignorant one's? majority of south Africans are embarrassed by the actions of their country men, as for ghanians, I don't know your beef with them.
Re: South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup by Swanzi(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Caseless:

Oga how market na
How far with ur useless super fowls grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Uzochukwu Henry Onuorah Playing For FC Midtjylland in Denmark (PHOTOS) / Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.