Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride (2363 Views)

Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / Nigeria Jersey For Russia 2018 Revealed. It Is Wow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by sarrki(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Pmb has made us proud as a nation

Nigeria and Nigerians are now hot cake in world view

His integrity speaks volumes

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by SolutionMee: 12:30am On Jun 15, 2018
cry

See them like ancient Egyptians
The woman in the middle is just like a sex doll
While the man holding stick is like a Mannequin

They're wearing what rightfully belong to us and what many of us Nigerians can't afford to buy at the moment. Is it that they want to intimidate us or what
I refused to be intimidated. All Nigerian youths need to notify Human Right Activist ASAP to come to their rescue on this international intimidation.

They are too artificial for my liking. Are they Nigeria clones or America artifice?
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided

Who even designed that jersey? No taste at all. The zigzag was like somebody copied it from common tyres when they make that design. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by ipobarecriminals: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided sarrki! U are late.
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by Truthcat: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2018
One of them is definitely fleecing a Nigerian.
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by waleyp(m): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Now The NiGeRiA JERSeY Will Turn To ASo EBI
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by Caseless: 6:01am On Jun 15, 2018
This is the first time our world cup outing ticked all the boxes in terms of everything - you name it.

This can only happen under our amiable and globally respected president, Buhari.

Unlike the hat-capped clueless one who had to set up a committee headed by Amaechi to ban national football due to the abysmal performance our national teams were having under him. He took that decision ignoring fifa's rules that frown at government interference in football administration. Well, he's clueless. So I won't blame him.

Won't you rather bank with Buhari?
Sai baba!
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by Caseless: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Who even designed that jersey? No taste at all. The zigzag was like somebody copied it from common tyres when they make that design. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

attention-seeker
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Caseless:
attention-seeker

U are the one looking for my attention..

I stated the truth & the truth sting... cool

#CaseClosed
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by Auladimeji(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U are the one looking for my attention..
I stated the truth & the truth sting... cool
#CaseClosed
#Caseopens You're a liar,attention seeker

Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
#Caseopens You're a liar,attention seeker

And the KING OF ALL LIARS is here.. Seeking for my validation..

Ode!
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by Auladimeji(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

And the KING OF ALL LIARS is here.. Seeking for my validation..
Ode!
And who're you

Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mtchew...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride by chuckdee4(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2018
White family wear the jersey with pride but
Nigerian conductor wears it ......................... (Go and see the descriptions and judge for yourself)

Most of us are mentally enslaved

(1) (Reply)

The Goliath (mourinho) Will Fall On Sunday... / FC Barcelona Super Star -lionel Messi Turns 28 Today / 2016/2017 Summer Transfer Window : News, Rumours & Done Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.