Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Top 6 Questions You Must Encounter During Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 6 Questions You Must Encounter During Job Interview (322 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Questions You Must Encounter During Job Interview by eduzone(m): 1:25am On Jun 15, 2018
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: http://www.ebunzy.com

1. WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
The questions will be very simple for the one who had made a good research about the company before coming in for an interview. What you need to do in this case is to simply Answer what you believe about the company's attributes before hiring your point or your aim. You can't just say anything to please your interview because: He or She knows the good and bad side of their company. That is more reason you should not get yourself failed. If you have made the reason.
Well you can simply answer the question like his;
' The company has been known worldwide with a good reputation and honesty and I enjoy working in such direction."

2. WHAT ARE YOUR NATURAL STRENGTH?

Here, an interviewer might not be pleased to hear you saying things like; I can do all things or whatever that is assigned to me.
What the interviewer expecting is to know how dedicated you can be.
I enjoy doing what I am supposed to do at the right time and I am also brave and determined to stand in all difficult situations.

3. WHY SHOULD I HIRE OR EMPLOY YOU ?

The answer to this question should be brief. For instance say. " I have the skills needed for the job'. Then itemize your qualifications if you have any job experience, Then you can finally say: 'I am a team player and I have the desire to achieve a good success'.

4. WHAT KIND OF DESIRE PEOPLE DO YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH?

This is a confusing question, you just need to add smartness as you answer. You can say something like; 'I like to work with people who have confidence, integrity, and dedication to their duties.

VISIT US: http://www.ebunzy.com

5. WHAT PART OF YOUR SKILL/PROFESSION DID YOU NEED TO DEVELOP ?
This is another means an interviewer wants to know about your weakness. Your answer should be straightforward. For instance you may say: I believe I have the qualities that will guide me to excel in this particular job in question.

6. WHAT TYPE OF BOSS DO YOU LIKE WORK WITH AS MY STAFF ?

Do not say a boss who comes to work once in a week or a boss who is so generous and lovable. BUT say; I want to work with the boss who has the knowledge, motivate, guide and criticize when the need arise.

READ MORE >>> http://www.ebunzy.com

(1) (Reply)

Strategic Sales Executive / How To Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018 / Medical Vacancy Oxford Facilities And Logistics Mgt Limited, 21 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.