Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background (4232 Views)

Top 10 Universities To STUDY Computer Science/engineering In Nigeria / I Am An Art Student: Can I Study Computer Science / Want To Study Computer Science But Hate Maths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by ayolinger(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2010
I HAVE A COMMERCIAL BACKGROUND BUT I AM USED TO THE COMPUTER VERY WELL,AND WANT TO STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE, IS IT POSSIBLE COS I HAVE ALREADY DONE U.T.M.E AND I PASSED WITH MY SCORE 225, ?[size=8pt] [/size]
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2010
In nigeria is not possible,but in other countries there business IT
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by Jetwld(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
Yah Guy U can do it if u'r determined but 1st thing U need to do is to av your your whole level in science courses e.g chemistry physics & 1 of biology or agric once U'r tru with dat enroll 4 ur jamb do the scence subject as well once u meet up with thier point u'r done but it a great task ahead of you & u must be fully prepared to face it.BUt by the special grace of God thins will be in order
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by ayolinger(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
Jetwld:

Yah Guy U can do it if u'r determined but 1st thing U need to do is to av your your whole level in science courses e.g chemistry physics & 1 of biology or agric once U'r tru with dat enroll 4 your jamb do the scence subject as well once u meet up with thier point u'r done but it a great task ahead of you & u must be fully prepared to face it.BUt by the special grace of God thins will be in order

Thanks Man, i really appreciate it, thou i have already written jamb and scored 225 "Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Use Of English" i need to clear N.E.C.O now to have a chance and i am working on that seriously,

olas2u:

In nigeria is not possible,but in other countries there business IT

Why is it not possible in NIgeria?
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by johndavid1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
Jetwld:

Yah Guy U can do it if u'r determined but 1st thing U need to do is to av your your whole level in science courses e.g chemistry physics & 1 of biology or agric once U'r tru with dat enroll 4 your jamb do the scence subject as well once u meet up with thier point u'r done but it a great task ahead of you & u must be fully prepared to face it.BUt by the special grace of God thins will be in order
you have said it all
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
ayolinger:

Thanks Man, i really appreciate it, thou i have already written jamb and scored 225 "Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Use Of English" i need to clear N.E.C.O now to have a chance and i am working on that seriously,

Why is it not possible in NIgeria?

Well ,did you not read that he does not have science background,In other countries you dont need to have science background before you can study IT.Even the word computer science is outdated .Indians specialize that is why they are good.What is computer science? ,Which school as this courses for Niger, business IT,information system managment,Networking,sofware mangement. etc.
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by fadabasi: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
hey house
i need advice, i am a 300 level mechanical engineering student at FUTA and already processing a pilot school in the us,should i leavve my first degree and go for the programm or what?am in a second class lower grade though closer to a second class upper if i strive, advice needed urgently,
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by DEBOLABI: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
fadabasi

Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background
« #6 on: Today at 06:34:36 PM »

hey house
i need advice, i am a 300 level mechanical engineering student at FUTA and already processing a pilot school in the us,should i leavve my first degree and go for the programm or what?am in a second class lower grade though closer to a second class upper if i strive, advice needed urgently,

Fasasi or what are you called: cant you create your own thread, what a stupidity of nonsencity
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by stevad(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2010
it is wastin of resouses if you stop your presence program, white men find it very easy to deny someone expectially embasy, so i advise you finish ur first degree and go for masters degree as you wish.
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by fadabasi: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
thanks for little piece man,am just confused, i thought i could restart a degree, i appreciate the piece
Re: I Want To Study Computer Science But I Have A Commercial Background by saniahmed813: 4:29pm On May 03, 2019
even if you can program a game now its not possible becouse the utme subject combination for computer science is mathematics physics and chemistry

(1) (Reply)

Is Neco Result Accepted By Canadian Universities? / Francisca Okeke, An Exciting Nigerian Female Professor Of Physics / Nursery 1 First Term Scheme Of Work Social Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.