Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience (809 Views)

Becareful Of Olofinsconsult101@gmail.com / GOS Projects Limited Vacancies / Job Vacancies For Oil & Gas Construction Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by FunnyDude(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Nairalanders are very wicked! I wrote 10k+ Job for someone here, after completing the job.. The person blocked me.. Gosh! Sleepless nights wasted, efforts burnt.
Please let be careful . If you will work for anyone on NL. Don't be happy yet, start little project earn from it and gain trust of the person before stressing your ass on a bigger one like mine.
Times are hard, but you need to be careful as well.

1 Like

Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by soberdrunk(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
FunnyDude:
Nairalanders are very wicked! I wrote 10k+ Job for someone here, after completing the job.. The person blocked me.. Gosh! Sleepless nights wasted, efforts burnt.
Please let be careful . If you will work for anyone on NL. Don't be happy yet, start little project earn from it and gain trust of the person before stressing your ass on a bigger one like mine.

Kai!!! This is pure wickedness, you don't have the persons name, let me help you report him or her to the Mothers of the night that do not allow injustice go unpunished...... angry
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by Ishilove: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
FunnyDude:
What's his username?

1 Like

Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by FunnyDude(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
soberdrunk:

Kai!!! This is pure wickedness, you don't have the persons name, let me help you report him or her to the Mothers of the night that do not allow injustice go unpunished...... angry

I have his number, I'll search it through my True Caller App. He denied me other job opportunities during the course of the project. I was pained to the balls!

I just hope others don't fall victim too.
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

I understand bro!
especially the struggling sleepless night and data for researching just to ensure you scale the plagiarism test..

Karma still dae work sha
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by FunnyDude(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Ishilove:

What's his username?

I don't know his username. I only made this public to alert others not falling victim of such heartless people here.

God might still touch him.
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by FunnyDude(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

I understand bro!
especially the struggling sleepless night and data for researching just to ensure you scale the plagiarism test..

Karma still dae work sha

Baba you get the drill
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

Baba you get the drill

Freelancing for a Freelancer is not easy ni.

Get the vibes

1 Like

Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by penance(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the advice, bro. It is quite annoying to create a piece with so much effort and get scammed at the same time. That is why i like the small projects. Better to be scammed with a five hundred article than an ebook of 15,000 words.

Just a suggestion, i don't know if there is way to do this with ebooks but what i do is that when i sense a scam, i upload my article on medium or any article publishing site, using it as a sample, you never can tell, maybe it might be your ticket to bigger projects.

Really sorry about what happened to you, but could you put his details here so that his scamming days will be brought to an end and yeah spoil em market for the yeye pesin.
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by tempem: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
penance:
Thanks for the advice, bro. It is quite annoying to create a piece with so much effort and get scammed at the same time. That is why i like the small projects. Better to be scammed with a five hundred article than an ebook of 15,000 words.

Just a suggestion, i don't know if there is way to do this with ebooks but what i do is that when i sense a scam, i upload my article on medium or any article publishing site, using it as a sample, you never can tell, maybe it might be your ticket to bigger projects.

Really sorry about what happened to you, but could you put his details here so that his scamming days will be brought to an end and yeah spoil em market for the yeye pesin.

Can you please explain the bolded better? Thanks, bro.
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by meobizy(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
The funny part is when somebody warns you people beforehand you all rain heaven, earth and hell in the form of curses on the person. After getting scammed you still won't hide the shame, you come here immediately and prove me right by typing a woe unto me epistle without mentioning my earlier warnings.

I don't feel pity for you nairalanders. Greed and hopeful thinking make you guys fall for scams.
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by SoNature(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

In writing, there's something we call MILESTONE.

I don't craft up to 5k words, and you don't pay for it. I am not stupid.

Desperation is the major cause of such losses.

I once lost $196 to a client due to desperation; I even took his fake ID to Shiloh grin

The truth is, I learned the hard way.

If a client can't pay for the much I have done, I'd rather not work. I'll just pick up a book and improve myself by reading a book.

So, you should see yours as a lesson and ensure it doesn't happen again.

But the sweetest part of my story is that today, I use countless jobs I did for the con artist to apply for jobs online, and I earn good money with them. Yes, u may call my experience a blessing in disguise

Next time, use MILESTONES.

Anyways, sorry for your loss...just make sure it doesn't repeat.

1 Like

Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by FunnyDude(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
SoNature:

I once lost $196 to a client due to desperation; I even took his fake ID to Shiloh grin

If a client can't pay for the much I have done, I'd rather not work. I'll just pick up a book and improve myself by reading a book.

But the sweetest part of my story is that today, I use countless jobs I did for the con artist to apply for jobs online, and I earn good money with them. Yes, u may call my experience a blessing in disguise

We live to learn. Thanks
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by kalu61(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
that's very unfair . Post the person's moniker because of next time.
However, l have never been scammed by any client via nairaland. They are all cool and me too, l don't like wahala. if am scammed, l will just post the work on other sites, sell it off or give it out.
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by Chiefkester: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

pls share his contact so that we will not dall victim.....abeg o..my brother my heart goes out to u
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by Chiefkester: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiefkester:

pls share his contact so that we will not dall victim.....abeg o..my brother my heart goes out to u
fall
Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by penance(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
tempem:

Can you please explain the bolded better? Thanks, bro.
What i meant was just that carry the work that the idiat refused to pay for as a sample.

Post it on a medium.com account or any other free portfolio site, just like a facebook for writers...e go dey official..looking.
When potential clients come calling..just refer them to that sample on dat site.. at least small respect go dey hehhehehe

1 Like

Re: Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience by penance(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
SoNature:

Your Head dey there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At the townhall meeting yesterday in Edo State, with Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018 / How Authentic Is This Job Invite From Promet Consult ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.