Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook (376 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her / Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by cruzzkhater(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
A Nigerian facebook user Lauretta Onos blasts Man who scammed her on facebook.

She posted :

why is this society so wicked? girls that prostitute themselves are highly condemed while the ones that decide to make a decent living are being decieved and scammed…
this big for nothing bastard that calls himself suspicious wealth (Pinto Pedro)ordered for a sun glasses, i didnt have it so i went back to d market since i was still in Lagos..after a great search n even loosing my phone in the process i finally got it and sent him the picture and asked him to pay at least half d price of the glasses but he refused and asked me to stop at Benin on my way back to Warri to give him the glasses which i agreed, so he invited me toa hotel with an open bar and was offering me food and drinks but i refused to have anything so he asked for d glasses,tried it on and refused to take it off after a while he said he was going to order for chicken na so this big uncle without sense run with my glasses n switched off his phone leaving me there for 3hrs..
see u have carrird curses upon curses upon ur generation cos u have messed with d wrong person u will pay with ur destiny for ordinary 10k glasses
this big idiot blocked me evey where
please help me share my post and make this cheap thief popular
#gossipmillnaija
#instablog

www.1960ng.com/2018/06/15/1059/

Re: Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by remi1444: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
why is the dude looking like one old model Nokia Symbian phone?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by Khd95(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2018
How much be that glasses that had to cut ir trip nd even go deliver it in an hotel

Abeg go and cry ur cry nd don't distract us world cup don start cool
Re: Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by emeijeh(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Which profit the babe dey find when she travel do eyeglass +self pay on delivery to the guy?
Re: Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by 4reala(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
The guy is shameless, am sure say na kpekus he bin dey look for. My dear, dnt worry, devil go soon catch am
Re: Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook by demulepaul: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Khd95:
How much be that glasses that had to cut ir trip nd even go deliver it in an hotel

Abeg go and cry ur cry nd don't distract us world cup don start cool
abeg ask her Olosho everywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

3 POS Operators Arrested For Defrauding Customers Off N1.2billion In Lagos(pics / Medical Doctor Confirms Chrisland School Pupil Was Defiled / Lagos Tanker Explosion: 8 Families Show Up To Identify Remains Of Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.