Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,578 members, 7,827,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Best Free Mobile Phone Manager For Android & iOS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Free Mobile Phone Manager For Android & iOS (732 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / How To Find Your Wi-fi Password On Android & IOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Mobile Phone Manager For Android & iOS by Jerry5good: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2018
I just stumbled upon this nice mobile phone manager: AirMore http://web.airmore.com/ and I have tried transfer photos, music, contacts, and messages from my phone to my computer with this app. Also, I find it has the reflector feature to allow us share phone screen to the computer screen.

Below are the steps to use AirMore:

1. Connect mobile phone and computer to the same WiFi.
2. Open AirMore app and tab "Scan to connect” . Then scan the QR code on AirMore web.

3. Choose the file you want to manage.

4. Click the "Reflector" button to share phone screen to computer screen.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 18 Good Gadgets You Need To Checkout / Protect Your Facebook From Getting Hacked / In-display Fingerprint: How It Works:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.