Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

E-commerce Opportunity In Port Harcourt Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce Opportunity In Port Harcourt Nigeria (571 Views)

300drops Of Red Liquid Mercury Forsale In Port-harcourt Nigeria. / Rug And Artificial Grass Shop In Port Harcourt, Nigeria / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Opportunity In Port Harcourt Nigeria by clearant: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria is one of the most momentous places to live in, earning a living on day-to-day basis can be extremely challenging. Issues range from convulsive electricity supply affecting over 80 per cent of the populace, never-ending fuel shortage causing high traffic in major cities, and steadily rising population of over 189 million people. Amidst these daunting challenges, Vagmon Integrated Services has discovered that there are huge opportunities that abound in Nigeria. A teaming group of entrepreneurs are working constantly to make Nigeria a more comfortable place to live and do business. Irrespective of the town, city, locale or social group, there is a huge array of e-commerce opportunity yet untapped.

This article will narrow down to an untapped e-commerce opportunity spotted in Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria. For those who have been following me online on different platforms, you would have noticed I am not a too-much-theory kind of guy. So I like to go straight right now and expose you to what I call empowerment.

Connecting Local Traders with Technology

Port Harcourt is one of Nigeria’s largest open-air markets, sprawling across several streets, and is home to thousands of vendors selling medley of fabrics, fashion, shoes and more. Besides the [/b]popular Mile 1 Market and Mile 3 Market, there thousands of smaller pockets market interspersed here and there in the ever-busy city located in the heart of oil-rich Niger Delta region. The e-commerce opportunity here is that of taking on the considerable challenge of creating an online home for Port Harcourt vendors, in order to scale their reach beyond everyday foot traffic....

https://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/e-commerce-opportunity-in-port-harcourt-nigeria/ [b]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Mowe.... Ogun State... Adesan Road ( Abule Alfa) / Nation Wide Distributors Wanted / Otunba Subomi Balogun: University Of Ibadan Names Conference Centre After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.