Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS (752 Views)

New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by ashacot: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2018
A man fed his foot to a group of friends at a dinner party after being forced to have it amputated.
The bizarre incident came to light this week after the amputee told his story on Reddit.
Oh, and he accompanied it with a set of pictures that are enough to make you lose your lunch (so we will do you a favour and keep them to ourselves).
Religious laws in the US say you can insist on retaining amputated bits so at your funeral – your corpse is complete.
But there are few laws around America that actually strictly forbid eating human bits.

So, that’s why this man – only known by his Reddit username IncrediblyShinyShart – came up with ‘Happy Taco Tuesday’.
Around two years ago, he was seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident and despite a battle, medics were forced to amputate his foot.

The patient then asked to keep it – and after completing some paperwork (adoption papers) he took it home.
On July 10th, 2016, just three weeks after the accident, he invited 11 open-minded friends to a special meal. Ten showed up.
There was apple strudel, quiche puff pastries, fruit tarts and chocolate cake with gin lemonade punches and mimosas.
All led to the main – foot tacos.

The man said: ‘So my friends and I always had this joke, If you could try human flesh in an ethical and healthy way, would you.
‘And we always said of course. Well the opportunity came up and I called them on it.
‘Originally I wanted to have [my foot] taxidermied or freeze-dried.
‘How cool would it be to have my freeze-dried or taxidermied foot standing around the house as a lamp or a doorstop or something?

http://www.splint.com.ng/2018/06/man-had-foot-amputated-then-served-it.html

Re: INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by ashacot: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Just three weeks after the accident, he invited 11 open-minded friends to a special meal. Ten showed up

Re: INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by ashacot: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Shattered foot

Re: INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by Luminee(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
So wrong
Re: INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by ashacot: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
The chef at work making a meal out of the foot and the foot meal

Re: INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by morenike195(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Crazy people.......
Re: INCREDIBLE. Man Had Foot Amputated Then Served It To Friends For Dinner PHOTOS by DaniDani(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chai, and you think that this madness sweeping over the world will end soon...

(1) (Reply)

How Herdsmen Wore Uniform Of Choir Members They Killed Without Arrest – Nwodo / Graphic Photos From The Edo State Bank Robbery Yesterday; 12 People Killed / Is Bail Refundable After Being Discharged And Acquitted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.