Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) (41140 Views)

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by pol23: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria don spoil at last.
Buhari can't manage his house,how do you expect him to manage a whole country.
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
I have no words for those who voted for APC, but for those who still support Buhari and the APC, I consider them oblivious lunatics.

In the 1980s, it was WAI Brigade, now it is SARS, and some foolish people still campaign for the mor0nic aged ancestor.

Nigerian Passport is not worth more than a tissue paper, so why burn a tissue paper, when it can useful in the toilet someday ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Exactly wetin I think
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by biggy26: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
niggi4life:
These guys(SARS) are now literally everywhere now.

I saw them twice yesterday around Berger and Egbeda, they really look like thieves, wearing black shirts with torn jeans and carrying guns, for christ sake in a democratic country!!!! I wonder, don't these Top police officials travel abroad and see how thier fellow policemen are dressed and appear?

I now believe it's either there's a strange reason why they are littered around the country or the ogas at the top are not informed.

I sha know, the day the SARS people will go off the streets is that day they will attack a soldier, na den dem go know say kaki no be leather.

What nonsense!!!!!

Maybe we in the south west need to use this issue to hold the govt to Ransome during this elections. It should be a condition. Abi is this our own boko haram?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
The way everybody in Nigeria use the word LITERALLY gets me angry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by sod09(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
These sons of bitches just kidnapped me and my brother not quite long cos they forcefully told us to enter....they seized our phones so we don't call and made us drop 150k under duress.

Nigeria can never be good again these people will surely die a painful and untimely too angry angry
Our hard earned money ffs

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by momodub: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Where is the really picture that wheel look some how

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
This sars needed to be taken off,I can bet the IG with all due respect 70% of this Stupid sars officials in rag clothes are into internet fraudsters.i know them very well and I can even tell you to go to Area G,most of them are doing yahoo on their phone you see it there.because they can’t be challenged.stupid set of stac illiterates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dix con3 Don tire me oo
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Where is the numbers our IG dropped to call for any misconduct by goat sars officials.
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by livinbygrace: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Unrated900:
This sars needed to be taken off,I can bet the IG with all due respect 70% of this Stupid sars officials in rag clothes are into internet fraudsters.i know them very well and I can even tell you to go to Area G,most of them are doing yahoo on their phone you see it there.because they can’t be challenged.stupid set of stac illiterates.

Most SARS officers are into internet scams.They all have boys working for them and SARS themselves give out accounts and

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
This SARS guys are Stressing Angry Retired Soldiers o...
Aga agbakwa war n'obodo a.
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Btruth: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerians.... please fear SARS!
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by junglebook: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
soul2:

So buhari order them to kill or arrest? Abi this people are just been foolish.
You people should watch how you comment to issue.
In any sane country, the president will address the nation long ago with this SARS issues reported everyday.
Whats more important to a nation than life of its citizens?
your statement shows you cant look at an issue hollistically .Its really sad the way we take sides because of political views.
And FYI, the president is the C in C of the nation and apointed the IG.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by PhatBG(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Idk what to say.
Like for SARS share for Boko Haram angry
I know you're trying to make a joke out of the situation but this is wrong on so any grounds.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
PhatBG:
I know you're trying to make a joke out of the situation but this is wrong on so any grounds.
angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is just the beginning, who knows? it could be you or me next.
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by ajademola2000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Falana said they are using SARS inform of military. This brutality from SARS is getting too much. Are we in military era ?
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
This SARS issue might eventually steamroll the much needed police reform that will usher in state police.

How do you expect the IG of Police in Abuja to oversee what a sergeant is doing in Magodo Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by delerx(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
If u clean how u go drop 150k...u steal the 150k? Oga park well. Na people like you dey give SARS MOUTH to rubbish innocent citizens.
sod09:
These sons of bitches just kidnapped me and my brother not quite long cos they forcefully told us to enter....they seized our phones so we don't call and made us drop 150k under duress.

Nigeria can never be good again these people will surely die a painful and untimely too angry angry
Our hard earned money ffs

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by sod09(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
delerx:
If u clean how u go drop 150k...u steal the 150k? Oga park well. Na people like you dey give SARS MOUTH to rubbish innocent citizens.
may you and your unfortunate sef experience what happened to me today.
Useless peace of Shi.t

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by dokyOloye: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chubhie:
I wonder why Abuja is disinterested in this SARS menace Any takers
The commander in chief is a dictator.
All dictators like to see the citizens suppressed.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by awoofawoo: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
niggi4life:
These guys(SARS) are now literally everywhere now.

I saw them twice yesterday around Berger and Egbeda, they really look like thieves, wearing black shirts with torn jeans and carrying guns, for christ sake in a democratic country!!!! I wonder, don't these Top police officials travel abroad and see how thier fellow policemen are dressed and appear?

I now believe it's either there's a strange reason why they are littered around the country or the ogas at the top are not informed.

I sha know, the day the SARS people will go off the streets is that day they will attack a soldier, na den dem go know say kaki no be leather.

What nonsense!!!!!

The main purpose of those useless guys is to strike terror into mind of folks down South.......election is already around the corner..........they not only legalised robbers but political touts as well......... angry
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
tongue
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2018

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
someone should upload that picture with a little boy raising his hands stopped by law enforcement
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Them don upgrade to shooting tyres? What/who are they going to shoot next?
IGP if he does not talk to them in all sincerity. I see lip service in what the IGP says about giving them warnings. The more he says he warns them the stronger they become. Nigerians should better don't phone if they like themselves. Is he saying SARS is bigger than him?
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
awoofawoo:

The main purpose of those useless guys is to strike terror into mind of folks down South.......election is already around the corner..........they not only legalised robbers but political touts as well......... angry
Majority of the SARS officers terrorizing the south where are they from? are they not fellow southerners? We southerners should enjoy the product of our greed instead of putting the blame of the northerners.
Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sars need sense!!!!!!! angry

Re: SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
soul2:

So buhari order them to kill or arrest? Abi this people are just been foolish.
You people should watch how you comment to issue.
Literature and colloquialism don't appear to be your forte, but its ok.
Yeah its just fine to be a 1 + 1 = 2 kinda person.
Waa wa alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Manager, Asa Asika Rock Military Camouflage (Photo) / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.