Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Get Back Your Deleted Phone Contacts (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Back Your Deleted Phone Contacts (photos) (585 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Phone Numbers On Android / How Get Your Deleted Contacts On Android Using Facebook Account / How To Retrieve Your Deleted WhatsApp Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Back Your Deleted Phone Contacts (photos) by Henrybright(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
I believe a lot of us knows this already while a lot doesn't know, some of us might have known it already but forgotten how it's done but not to worry because I will show you once again.

There are times we mistakenly delete our phone contacts(number) which becomes extremely difficult to get back, do you know you can actually get those contacts back??

I will give a step by step guide on how to go about with it below.

STEP 1

Your deleted contacts was saved in your Google account (when saving the contact you selected your email as the save location).
Visit https://contacts.google.com/ with your Google account or you can easily get Google Contact app from play store.

STEP 2
Website
Go to more(under options) and select undo changes, you will be given a time frame to choose from. Choose the period in which the contact you deleted happened, like an Hour, 2days or weeks after that you confirm.
Wait for some minutes and your deleted contacts will be back on your phone.

Google contact app

Go to settings under the app and select restore or undo changes.
The other things are just the same with the procedure above.

Note:
Contact saved before the restoration period will be deleted.

What the statement above means is that,if you selected restoration point to be 1 week ago( like 28 May) any contact saved from 29th May, will be deleted after you restore.

Check screenshot below for reference.

If there is anything you don't understand, I'm here to assist.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Back Your Deleted Phone Contacts (photos) by Ejadike(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice one... I'll try this in my TECNO Spark2
Re: How To Get Back Your Deleted Phone Contacts (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice one. I'll keep this by my side when next I need it
Re: How To Get Back Your Deleted Phone Contacts (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ejadike:
Nice one... I'll try this in my TECNO Spark2
you've bought the device already? Cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among The First To Launch Infinix Note 5 After Global Launch / Need To Remove Rouge App From My Phone / Samsung S8 Duos(faultless And Not Refurbished)support All Nigerian 4g Bands #170

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.