Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Galaxy S9 With 128GB And Dual Sim Is Now $640 In Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S9 With 128GB And Dual Sim Is Now $640 In Price (618 Views)

My Airtel Sim Is Showing Emergency Call / What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch / Leagoo S9 With Notch Display (iphone X Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S9 With 128GB And Dual Sim Is Now $640 In Price by Jaylinksone: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Galaxy S9 PHONE

Samsung Galaxy S9 is now available with $640 in town with its storage.The phone come with dual sim also.We are not only waiting to seem most of the features but since the device has been on leaked,i think we are already making use of the Galaxy S 9.Now if you are in USA you get this phone with the price $640 just like we also show the unlocked LG G7 with $750 although it looks more expensive more that the Galaxy S9.

SEE PHOTOS>>>> https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/galaxy-s9-with-128gb-and-dual-sim-price.html

Galaxy S9

As eBay making the promo of this phone,we don't really think the above price is the fix price because this is a promo.However,the photo show up online with some details.The device is an international brand which comes with Exynos SoC instead of the Snapdragon chipset that you find in US Galaxy S9 units.As we still hope for Galaxy Note 9,may be should look up to G S9 as for now.

SEE PHOTOS>>>> https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/galaxy-s9-with-128gb-and-dual-sim-price.html

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Wallpapers For Your Phone / Hello, Please Click And Advice Me. / Jumia 12/12 Treasure Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.