Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo (11582 Views)

PDP Reps To Sue Buhari, Keyamo Over 774,000 Jobs / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by PaulOgrady: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2018

The Director, Strategic Communications, Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN), says he can only vouch for President Muhammadu Buhari’s integrity and not those working for him.

Keyamo said this during a chat with ‘The Interview’, a monthly magazine published in Abuja.

The senior advocate was asked to respond to allegations that there were nepotism and backdoor recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria and other public institutions.

He said, “Remember there was a time when there was an outcry that they shortlisted certain people or there were more people from certain parts of the country. Like I said, when these things come out and they come to the knowledge of the President, what does he do?

“Do you really expect the President to sit down and compile names of those to employ in MDAs? We cannot vouch for people who work for him. I am saying that openly. I cannot vouch for them. Do you expect the President to sit down, take his pen and begin to shortlist people one by one?

“When the issue of shortlisted candidates was brought to the public knowledge, that it tilted to some areas, he stopped the process.”

Keyamo also berated those accusing Buhari of appointment of mainly northerners to top positions.

He said even though a large number of the persons running security agencies were from the North, the economy was being run by the South.

The senior advocate, therefore, stated that many southerners were being unnecessarily paranoid.

He said, “The service chiefs, two are from the South, two are from the North. One is from Ekiti and one, I think is a Calabar man or so. Now, the DSS and the NSA, in some areas when the President concentrates on picking people from some areas, in other areas, he may decide to leave that zone entirely and concentrate on another zone.

http://punchng.com/i-cant-vouch-for-those-working-for-buhari-keyamo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Paperwhite(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Keyamo suddenly developed verbal diarrhoea because of a chop-chop political post given him in a propaganda inclined government
Does this man know that he have been indicting Buhari with his reckless press releases these days even shamelessly saying he'll use the controversial & depicable Maina-gate to campaign for the failure of a president
Keyamo condemning the "saints/noisemakers" it took the man 6 months to appoint? Watching out for Amaechi's response to this indictment.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by PaulOgrady: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
The senior advocate was asked to respond to allegations that there were nepotism and backdoor recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria and other public institutions
Central bank and the oil industry positions are now filled ONLY by indigenes of Katsina.
Sadly only connected people are given jobs under this Fulani administration.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by magoo10(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
If you cannot vouch for those working for buhari and you are telling Nigerians to vote him it means you are simply an empty drum making brainless noise. It only exposes the fact that buhari is an overrated leader who cannot effect the much talked about change through his surbodinates.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by AngryNaijaMan: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
And you expect us to trust them? This is the worst administration in history.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Paperwhite(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
And you expect us to trust them? This is the worst administration in history.
That is why the government & its zombified followers kept on committing unpardonable gaffes.This Keyamo statement is simply the government passing "a vote of no confidence" on itself.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Paperwhite(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
“Do you really expect the President to sit down and compile names of those to employ in MDAs? We cannot vouch for people who work for him. I am saying that openly. I cannot vouch for them. Do you expect the President to sit down, take his pen and begin to shortlist people one by one?"

Keyamo is simply a disgrace to the legal profession & fraudulent SAN title given to him by the present government.
For God's sake the president earnestly sought & had the mandate of the Nigerian populace to administer this country according to the dictates of our constitution.
How he goes about that is nobody's fucking business as he was not & never compelled to desire the office of the president.
No wonder the Buhari will not allow the dead to rest in peace by appointing them into offices they can never occupy.
Stop giving more excuses for the innate cluelessness inherent in Buhari & the APC not minding that yourself is more super-clueless than them all.angry

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wailers salah food don land

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Paperwhite(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:
In your warped thinking you never even taken note that Keyamo have also taken you guys to the cleaners. embarassed

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Paperwhite:
In your warped thinking you never even take note that Keyamo have also taken you guys to the cleaners. embarassed
Here they are

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by PaulOgrady: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Here they are

Seems you lack the intelligence to decipher what's at stake. Always talking off key.
The issues are beyond your brain power.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by zombieHUNTER: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
You can't vouch for the man they are working for too....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by zombieHUNTER: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Zombies live to suck the blood of innocent people in the middle belt and Nigeria as a whole

That's the only reason they still support the dullard of Daura

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
PaulOgrady:

Seems you lack the intelligence to decipher what's at stake. Always talking off key.
The issues are beyond your brain power.
Thanks for the compliment

Now zuzuaway!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Kclique: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
True.
Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by fyneIjay(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
what went wrong with this guy

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
lol..We remember people saying of the last president that he cannot be absolved of blame for the corrupt elements he kept around him. Nigerian politics is a write-off. Don't bug my head with una shenanigans. Y'all are the same, irrespective of the divide.

Don't waste your time with these crooks and help your life...follow my signature to learn how to make 2d explainer videos and sell on fiverr

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by LazyNairalander(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funny! just check my SIGNATURE
Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by tropaz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
A
Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by bedspread: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mr. Keyamo is Officially Confused!!!
Something don de Happen under..

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Blackfire(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gradually turning to a wailler

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by Daboomb: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
For me and those l know, as long as Buhari does not put a stop to the killings in the Middle belt, especially Benue, Taraba and Plateau, he aint getting our votes.

I note that his appointed Minister of Interior Dambazau, his IGP Idris, his DSS Lawal Daura are all aligned with the terrorist herdsmen in the land grab attempt.

How then will the killings stop?

Self Defence is the only option

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by alawi5k: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
We need development not propaganda

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by bejeria101(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Then shut up! Na by force to speak?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by obo389(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Not only CBN, NPA sef
Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by aolawale025: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Well keyamo can say whatever. He has to eat

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by aolawale025: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Keyamo has to eat. He can say whatever

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by hucienda: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
magoo10:
If you cannot vouch for those working for buhari and you are telling Nigerians to vote him it means you are simply an empty drum making brainless noise. It only exposes the fact that buhari is an overrated leader who cannot effect the much talked about change through his surbodinates.

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by KanwuliaExtra: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
We can’t vouch for you ooooooooo! embarassed
Re: I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls from which state this man called Kenyamoon or Kenyatoo came from pls How do people like this manage to be Senior Advocate is a mystery.

The kind of mouth and brain diarrhoea this guy has just developed recently needs serious medical attention before it degenerate to serious illness.

Kenyamoon blabla blublu bluhbluh every now and then. Sometime names of a person really matters anybody with strange name and confused name always behave like a confuse human. His name is a confused name his manner and character very confused.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood: FG Puts States, FCT On Red Alert / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate / Osinbajo Advocates Introduction Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.