Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,284 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos (27250 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by babeosisi: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2018
I can't imagine what both families are going through especially the family of the deceased
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by grandstar(m): 1:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Redoil:
My yoruba brothers in crime and foolishness i hail una i raise yansh for una
una well done o
Continue to support buhari to make una life miserable then pack ur load to another kwantry to contiune una mumu

This guy was born and brought up in the U.K so is British in outlook but Yoruba in name.

The Yoruba's you condemn voted for Jonathan in 2011 despite Tinubu urging them to vote for Ribadu.

They voted enmasse for Buhari when Jonathan proved ineffectual and will most likely dump Buhari for another due to PMB's incompetence .

You tribalist are only influenced by erhnicity hence thinking others are like you. Yoruba's are more interested in ability to perform rather than tribe. That is why they are swing voters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by Jettage: 2:45am On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
angry

To all Nigerians residing abroad,

Abeg, you guys should try and behave well. Abeg cry Some of us are trying to crossover. We have been doing quarterly isusu of visa fee to the embassy, all to no avail, just because most of you always commit one crime or the other

Abeg cry Na beg we dey beg angry You guys should just avoid fraud, drug peddling and murder for one year. Let some of us that have turned pilgrims in Walter Karrington cross first. Abegggg angry angry angry

Please tell me why you have not cross over. You deserve to go abroad. Your sense of humor is humongous
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Rexnegro:
and me too in Jesus name. please pray for me bro , thanks in advance
Receive yours too according to your faith.
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by slysteel: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2018
He is not Nigerian,he is British,dude has never even been to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Bidobado:

Sorry, your advice came over 20 years late..20 years, Its was rare to hear a Nigerian involved in a violent crime, everytime we hear of stabbings, we automatically assume it's Jamaicans.
Nigerians have increased in population, mixed with different races and as a result, have adopted strange lifestyles. Everytime I hear of a stabbing now, I automatically assume it's a Nigerian or an African somewhere.

So white dude and I were arguing about this, he said black or Muslim people in small numbers don't cause problems but as their numbers increases, they start chimping out. Basically he said we were dangerous in large numbers. Guess he was right and I was wrong.
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Admin401:

So white dude and I were arguing about this, he said black or Muslim people in small numbers don't cause problems but as their numbers increases, they start chimping out. Basically he said we were dangerous in large numbers. Guess he was right and I was wrong.

His argument has a racist undertone to it. White people think they are the only ones allowed to congregate in large numbers and other races doing so, are prone to violence and disorder.
White people are dangerous as individuals and even deadlier in large numbers, so I recommend their reduction in numbers so that the yoke they placed on the world can be removed.
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
dilodavid:
Receive yours too according to your faith.
amen in Jesus name , thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rexnegro:
amen in Jesus name , thanks bro
You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Recovers Suspicious Car In Lagos (Photo) / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.