Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home (352 Views)

What Are The Qualifications And Skills Of An Assignment Expert In Singapore? / What Are The Qualifications One Needs To Be A Lecturer In A Nigerian University? / Top Buhari Ministers And Their Postgraduate Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home by chikachuks1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please fellow Nairalander I want to know the qualifications to have your post on Nairaland home page. I discovered that most times the posts that appears on the home are mainly those of akporo girl, praise blog etc. so I want to know how this is done. any help?
Re: What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
One man in my village told me you have to bribe the moderators.
Re: What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home by UrVillagePelsin(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
I think you just have to have enough hits.... More like views.... They translate to "that's what everybody want to see"

https://icmaxblog.com
Re: What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home by bigtt76(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
6 A1s in your school cert exams + 400 points in UME except waived by oga Seun (Chancellor) or Lalasticlala (VC) tongue

chikachuks1:
Please fellow Nairalander I want to know the qualifications to have your post on Nairaland home page. I discovered that most times the posts that appears on the home are mainly those of akporo girl, praise blog etc. so I want to know how this is done. any help?
Re: What Are The Qualifications To Get Your Posts To Nairaland Home by Greatzeus(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
chikachuks1:
Snakes esp 100 yrs old 9ft long Python grin
Tonto dikeh
Davido or chioma or both
Multiple death from fire
Multiple death from car accident
Diss religion esp Christianity

(1) (Reply)

The Country Nigeria / Apply For Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarships. / Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.