Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Rapper M.I Reports Record Label Mate To EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper M.I Reports Record Label Mate To EFCC (257 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him And He Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper M.I Reports Record Label Mate To EFCC by 2Ebisco: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria famous Rapper M I ask his fans to report one of his record label mate Loose Kaynon to EFCC because he’s wanted.

Some of his fans said its a publicity stunt, and some said he should place money on the wanted artist. The question is can it be publicity stunt because he recently celebrates this same artist on his birthday.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/rapper-mi-reports-record-label-mate-to.html

Re: Rapper M.I Reports Record Label Mate To EFCC by faithfull18(f): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Sad Car Experience In 2007 And Her Rise To Fame / (VIDEO) New Comedy Skit -5millions Promo- / Make A Video And Win Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.