Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fake Pharmacist Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Pharmacist Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine(photo) (349 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / How Customs, Police Caught & Released Truckload Of Codeine After Receiving Bribe / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pharmacist Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine(photo) by Rickyrick: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018

Nura Aliyu, a fake Pharmacist in Kastina state, was arrested in possession of six cartons of codeine, which is equivalent to 300 bottles of codeine syrup and about 142 empty packs sold.

Kastina state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Wakili, said the suspect was arrested along Senator Abba Ali Road by Mohd Dikko Stadium.

Aliyu said:

“I regret my actions. I have stopped the business some three years back. It was only yesterday that I went back to it and I was arrested. We give it out wholesale in my shop. I have a chemist in Tsohon Tasha. People come inside the town to buy from my shop. They are mostly men. The empty packs are the ones they bought and went with it.”
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/06/15/fake-pharmacist-arrested-with-300-bottles-of-codeine/

Re: Fake Pharmacist Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine(photo) by Luminee(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
This people no dey hear

(1) (Reply)

If You Lost Someone Or Found Someone Who Was Missing. Please Get In Here / . / Plateau Attack:girl Breaks Down In Tears As Her Father Was Killed In Her Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.