Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime (883 Views)

Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. / How Area Commander Locked Up Lagos Magistrate Inside Cell At Area D Command / ACP Patrick Daaor Is 1st Choba Area Commander, A Benue State Minority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Mrakeli: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
It is so amazing that the police instead of fighting crime, has now compromised after having been bribed and the police is now supporting crime and supporting a landlord who brazenly broke a woman's shop in Abule-Egba, Lagos, in an attempt to forcefully eject her from his apartment and her money and goods worth over nine hundred thousand naira were stolen.

The police has now compromised the case at Area "G" Ogba, Lagos and they refused to charge the landlord and his accomplice the Iyalode to court claiming they have not committed any offense. We have now obtained the audio where the Area Commander was caught justifying this crime after having been compromised as the police is now trying to step the case down from going to court in order to perpetrate injustice. Despite this woman's condition and the pains she is going through, the police at Area "G" Ogba led by one ASP Bimpe Babatunde still extorted five thousand naira from her before going to inspect her shop which was broken by her Landlord Mr Bernard Adekunle Santos on 23rd May 2018. This is pure wickedness of the highest order.

The story is also published on page 5 of today's Punch newspapers June 15th 2018. Here is the link to the Punch publication http://punchng.com/hairdresser-accuses-landlord-of-destroying-shop/

We must not allow this type of injustice to prevail in Nigeria. We must all share this message and speak out against injustice, oppression, tyranny, intimidation, bribery and corruption and any public official found wanting should be shown the way out of the system as the government of President Muhammadu Buhari keeps working to fight corruption in Nigeria.

We have now obtained the audio leakage of where the Area Commander justified this crime committed by the Landlord and the Iyalode by breaking this woman's shop. This is really shameful and Nigeria cannot move forward if law enforcement agencies especially the police collects bribe to support crime and favour those that bribe them. The Lagos state Commissioner of Police and the Inspector-General of police are hereby called upon to investigate this matter and ensure that justice is done.

We will not rest until justice is done on this matter because this is a clear case of a crime that has been committed with all the evidence and witnesses available, yet the police is trying to cover it up and sweep it under the carpet at the expense of the severe suffering this innocent woman is going through and all the pains and psychological trauma she has been going through. All Nigerians must rise up and speak against this type of evil because that's the only way Nigeria can develop. It happened to this woman today, tomorrow it can happen to you or someone you know or to your own relation if we don't speak against this type of injustice so that it can stop.
Say no to impunity. Say no to bribery and corruption in Nigeria. Say no to illegality in Nigeria. Justice must prevail.

click here to watch video http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/shameful-police-compromises-area.html

Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can u imagine that? Bribery and corruption.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can u imagine those that are supposed to fight crime now supporting crime? It's such a shame really. Such officers are really supposed to be shown the way out of the police force. They don't deserve to continue to remain in the police force and being paid with tax payer's money.

Pls move this to the front page Moderators.

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
These police officers who support crime especially that ASP Bimpe Babatunde deserve to be dismissed from the Nigerian police force. How can u collect money from a woman who is in pains & whose shop was broken by her Landlord & her money & goods were carted away? Is this not wickedness? How can u collect money from her before going to inspect what happened? Has the Nigerian police degenerated to that low level? I think it's shameful and wicked of that ASP to have done that to her fellow womam who was in pains & trauma.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please OP where is the audio where the commander justified the crime? Please upload it here let's listen to it. It's really surprising that the police can justify this type of crime.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls upload the audio op.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Jabioro: 5:26am On Jun 16, 2018
I am not surprised at all...
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Born2Breed(f): 5:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Police is NOT your friend.

Police is your friend if you can afford to bribe them.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Jabioro:
I am not surprised at all...

Really?
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
We must name and shame any public official who engages in bribery and corruption. It's really annoying.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
Pls Moderators do the needful. Pls move this thread to the front page. We must not allow bad eggs in the system. We must weed out bad eggs from the Nigerian police force so that Nigeria can develop as we all desire it to be.

Pls move this thread to the front page.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc All Moderators
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

But under normal circumstances police is supposed to be your friend. Na wa for Nigeria
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
The change begins with us the citizens, not only the government will do everything.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
If we all take it for granted that the police is corrupt without condemning the actions of the bad eggs among them, how can corruption stop?
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is it really all the police men that are corrupt or take bribes?
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

Police cannot be your friend only when u can afford to bribe them. So does that mean those who can't bribe them should not get justice? This mentality to me is wrong. Justice should not be for the highest bidder. We should speak against this and condemn the bad eggs in the police so that they can be shown the way out of the police force to stop spoiling the name of the police.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
But the problem is finding the good ones since the bad eggs among them are many.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by dangwarmai(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
where is the audio?
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
dangwarmai:
where is the audio?

I've asked the op to upload it here since yesterday but he hasn't. Maybe he wants us to click the link to his website and go to the site before we can listen to it. I think I will take upon myself to search for that audio and upload it here myself.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Born2Breed(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fent:

Police cannot be your friend only when u can afford to bribe them. So does that mean those who can't bribe them should not get justice? This mentality to me is wrong. Justice should not be for the highest bidder. We should speak against this and condemn the bad eggs in the police so that they can be shown the way out of the police force to stop spoiling the name of the police.

You don't just get it do you?

This is the reality on ground, the bad eggs are being revealed daily but their atrocity is rife.

Without money the police won't act on your behalf, report them and their oga will tell you directly to appreciate the boys.

The Nigerian Police is like the banking system, where marketers gain promotions due to their remittances.

Police is not your friend, they are only your friend if you have the financial power.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Now here it is finally! I've now gotten the audio leakage where the Area commander of Area "G" police command Ogba, Lagos, was blatantly supporting the landlord who broke a woman's shop in Abule-Egba with his accomplice the Iyalode and allegedly stole her goods. In the audio, the Area Commander is heard telling the woman's lawyer that the police cannot charge the suspects for breaking their own property and removing the door. He said that the landlord and his accomplice have not committed any offense under Nigerian laws by breaking the woman's door and stealing her goods.

When the lawyer kept telling him that the suspects have actually committed an offense under the laws of Nigeria, and that they need to be charged to court, the Area Commander insisted that they have not committed any offense! Can you see the hypocrisy and corruption in the Nigerian police force? I smell some compromise here perhaps after the suspects must have bribed the police.

But I've been trying to upload the audio here but it's telling me the maximum file size I can upload is 250kb and the size of the audio is quite more than that.

So pls if u want to listen to the audio, kindly drop ur email address here and I will forward it to ur email address immediately.

Let's name and shame corrupt public officials and weed them out of the system and support the president's war against bribery and corruption in Nigeria.

Pls drop your email address below. I will send the audio leakage to you immediately. Let's help save Nigeria.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

You don't just get it do you?

This is the reality on ground, the bad eggs are being revealed daily but their atrocity is rife.

Without money the police won't act on your behalf, report them and their oga will tell you directly to appreciate the boys.

The Nigerian Police is like the banking system, where marketers gain promotions due to their remittances.

Police is not your friend, they are only your friend if you have the financial power.

But that's not how it's supposed to be. The police is supposed to be a servant of the people to safeguard lives and property and fight crime and also detect and investigate crimes. They are not supposed to monetize it because they are being paid by the government through the tax payer's money. They are not supposed to support one person because he has bribed them against another person who has not bribed them or who doesn't have money. This is bribery and corruption. If that is the case then why is the President fighting corruption when the police that is supposed to show good example is now engaging in bribery and corruption? This is unacceptable.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by dangwarmai(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fent:

I've asked the op to upload it here since yesterday but he hasn't. Maybe he wants us to click the link to his website and go to the site before we can listen to it. I think I will take upon myself to search for that audio and upload it here myself.
Quote me anywhere 'most of the posters against police are promoting hatred, that's why they refuse to respond when you ask a proving question ' try them and see what I saying.
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Born2Breed(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fent:

But that's not how it's supposed to be. The police is supposed to be a servant of the people to safeguard lives and property and fight crime and also detect and investigate crimes. They are not supposed to monetize it because they are being paid by the government through the tax payer's money. They are not supposed to support one person because he has bribed them against another person who has not bribed them or who doesn't have money. This is bribery and corruption. If that is the case then why is the President fighting corruption when the police that is supposed to show good example is now engaging in bribery and corruption? This is unacceptable.

If you ask me; na who I go ask?

The matter wey we see so, e tay wey e start
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

If you ask me; na who I go ask?

The matter wey we see so, e tay wey e start

Really??
Re: Shameful: Police Compromises & Area Commander Justifies Crime by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
How can Nigeria develop with this type of behavior by public officers?

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of What The Masked Lady Said About Police Living Above His Means / 3 Pedophiles Shot Dead & Hanged On Crane For Raping A Small Boy (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of FRSC Officer Arrested By Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.