Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support (23961 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa, Ubi Franklin’s 4th Baby Mama Drags Him Over Child Support (Photo) / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Greatzeus(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women should make wise choices.

When a woman chooses well on the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with, there will be no need for lamentations about her personal life in the social media sphere.

These celebrities with broken homes all share one thing in common.

They all rush into marriages with total strangers,and when the marriages goes SOUTH, we that is minding our business will now start getting bothered with accusations and counter accusations by soon to be exes.

You guys should go settle your matters in private.
You are wrong about the total stranger part,do you know who a stranger is? Maybe you meant,they didn't court for long,even at that,we have read alot of stories here of couples who courted for years and yet,the marriage ended badly.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Mustay(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
It's every parent's duty to take care of children but how does a broke person fund any form of support? Ironic especially if his name is Billion.
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Daeylar(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

When a woman chooses well on the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with, there will be no need for lamentations about her personal life in the social media sphere.

They all rush into marriages with total strangers,and when the marriages goes SOUTH, we that is minding our business will now start getting bothered with accusations and counter accusations by soon to be exes.

Off point

this is not about the person a woman chooses to have a child with, undecided

this is about 2 people knowing that they made a child and knowing that they have a responsibility to take care of that child irrespective of their feelings towards each other, all that matters is that each parent must play his part in taking care of the child.
That's her point.

If men know they don't want a child, they should either have a vasectomy or refuse to go raw.
Men should man up abeg, stop all these pathetic excuses and blame shifting.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who refuses to take care of his child male or female should be put in jail.

No one is bothering you or forcing you to focus on them, ignore them if you're not interested undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Olalan:
Really not easy for single mum's to take all financial responsibility for the child. Just hoping ladies really look before leaping into a union, but unfortunately ladies are blinded by monetary gifts and trips that they fail to really know the guys personality

Not all single mom fell for monetary gifts etc
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Vince77(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mustay:
It's every parent's duty to take care of children but how does a broke person fund any form of support? Ironic especially if his name is Billion.
His brokenness is in billions. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by baby124: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Vince77:

His brokenness is in billions. grin grin grin grin
You are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
I pity those getting married to singers, actors and actress. They never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by dafeyankee: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
BiggyB242:
I pity those getting married to singers, actors and actress. They never learn.

Best comment so far.

Those people no get head.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by wizseller: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Exactly how most of our lawmakers are.....lol

itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. The lawmakers she is calling will just be laughing at her sef. You want spoil enjoyment for lawmakers. You know how many side chics lawmakers dey get. You want make dem implement one yeye law, make side chics come dey plan to be babymama, make she come starts to dey feel entitled. Ko le werk..

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by PRO60900: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by EwuOjota: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Not all single mom fell for monetary gifts etc

Are you sure?
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
dafeyankee:

Best comment so far.

Those people no get head.

Their head non they house. Just avoid them, forget the money and fame.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by KingSango(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has taken to Instagram to slam her ex-husband, actor Charles Billion over non-payment of child support.

According to her, she doesn't care how broke she is, she is coming for him! Read her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-coming-for-you-actress-mimi-orjiewke-slams-ex-husband-charles-billion-over-child-support.html

When Afrika had multi-generational families we didn't have this support issue. There was always enough people and resources to help when the mother and father split. The single family home made us weaker and now the single mother home is destroying us.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by EwuOjota: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Daeylar:

Off point

this is not about the person a woman chooses to have a child with, undecided

this is about 2 people knowing that they made a child and knowing that they have a responsibility to take care of that child irrespective of their feelings towards each other, all that matters is that each parent must play his part in taking care of the child.
That's her point.

If men know they don't want a child, they should either have a vasectomy or refuse to go raw.
Men should man up abeg, stop all these pathetic excuses and blame shifting.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who refuses to take care of his child male or female should be put in jail.

No one is bothering you or forcing you to focus on them, ignore them if you're not interested undecided

And he ignored you after your epistle lmao. Why are you pained?

The MOD that ban my other moniker should release me.
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by EwuOjota: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
collinsbaba1:
But wen he isnot broke u are enjoying d cucumber and money ...idiot angry grin

Lmao
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Mryacks: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

�������
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Mryacks: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mryacks:

�������

You’ve said it all..
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Henon: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
So that guy just dey answer Billion for mouth.
Shishi Im no get.
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by duality(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
freedomchild:
Bad marriages everywhere

People carry expectations for Ghana-must-go backs into relationships which they themselves can't even meet

You made my day with this post... This is the truth.

At this rate, marriage may no longer be fashionable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
EwuOjota:

Are you sure?

Yes trust me
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by UncleJudax(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
The guy name na Billion... shocked

Oga pay jare
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Smarkie: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
celebrity marriage
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by sweetTai(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
There are no more shame in Nigeria. Back in the days, a woman with a broken home dealt with her issues privately and quietly. Today these idiots broadcast their foolishness on the social media. I understand that marriages do go bad but do you have to go on social media and let everyone know? Get a lawyer, go to court and fight for your kids quietly.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by xtervaganza(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Everyone notice how she's been the one firing shots at him without him replying for the past few months

I was in a similar situation and my wife said my son don't need my money that she will take care of him all by herself. I saved the chats for future purposes.

Then later she started telling everyone how I'm irresponsible and how I don't cater for my son. When I showed them the chats they were speechless.

Now o didn't send her away oo, but she's wanting to come back now grin grin grin

Pained and scorned women everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Taaa gerraway you dia... Nonsense...
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Adadioranma79(f): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
You no lie. She forgot that all that glitter isn't gold

BlissB:
Women and money sometimes......i always feel this mimi left when she realised there was no money...all this 4 children outside na coverup....she won go where pepper rest..... mind you...na my feeling abeg

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by TEYA: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
sad

^^^
Let's stop all these blaming women noise abeg undecided

Sometimes, it's the people we love that change, not because we didn't pick rightly. You think if she knew Charles would act this way, she would have married him?

How will she know he will change when his wealth blinded her?
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Biiiiitch
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by JossyOloye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Most women aren't reliable....may God not let me fall in love and commit myself with this kinda woman....even if it's true the man is not capable...........................i rest my case...
This woman is an idiot
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by shine96: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has taken to Instagram to slam her ex-husband, actor Charles Billion over non-payment of child support.

According to her, she doesn't care how broke she is, she is coming for him! Read her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-coming-for-you-actress-mimi-orjiewke-slams-ex-husband-charles-billion-over-child-support.html

Mimi you do not have to discuss family issue on social media. Stop it Mimi
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by OShepherd: 4:21am On Jun 16, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. The lawmakers she is calling will just be laughing at her sef. You want spoil enjoyment for lawmakers. You know how many side chics lawmakers dey get. You want make dem implement one yeye law, make side chics come dey plan to be babymama, make she come starts to dey feel entitled. Ko le werk..

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Calling on LawMakers or LawAppliers in Naija for cases like this get as e be else hell will be let loose by SideChicks & more troubles for d men folks grin shocked
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Vic74real: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2018
People who answer billion dey broke. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Gets Engaged. Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photos) / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.