Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,788 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light (424 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light by anthney87: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
I have been hearing all these SARS episode and have also encountered them during my travels.
Today I saw the thievery habit of SARS.
I was with my mom when we got a call from our sales rep that the members of the Nigerian police were at the store.

We drove down and behold on getting there we saw the SARS personnel packing our goods into their vehicle.

On coming down and asking them the reason for their action they replied we are selling contraband goods

Really?

ME: Please sir can show me among the drugs you have packed any that is contraband?

SARS: Young man are you stupid? Are you trying to dictate my work for me?

Me: That is paracetamol, children ampliclox, multivitamin, eye drops etc

SARS: By the time I descend on you you will keep that your mouth shut.

I kept mute instantly cos one was already raising his gun up
Long story short.

My mum now asked which unit they were with that he needs to speak with the DPO. Men Na today I know say those people sef no de get area. They go to every corner to hustle and steal.

They said they are from ASABA.
From Asaba to down to GANA?(a village in agbarha close to ughelli)
I was shocked.

They later settled and collected #30k and left.

That is SARS.
Imagine Anti robbery now doing broad day robbery. Wetin concern SARS with drugs?
Re: Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light by hisgrace090: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Worst problem is that the govt is in support of all this madness reason they kept quiet.
Re: Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light by Oche211(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
SARS are just bunch of thieves. I think it's time to say enough is enough. The fight against SARS must leave twitter, nairaland nd co nd hit the street. Hit the roads nd government facilities. Then they'll know that we are serious.
Re: Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light by ojun50(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Next time try nd get there pix, thy are the current arm robber in Nigeria now.
Re: Sars Are Criminal In Broad Day Light by meromero11: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Most of the SARS guys were ex-armed robbers recruited through crash training into the Nigerian police force. Most of them did not attend police college. Outside the Commander of SARS, his 2IC and possibly the admin, the rest were untrained policemen recruited from armed robbers rank. SARS can't wear police uniform because they will feel quite strange it. Beware of them whenever you encounter because they are legalized armed robbers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update: Let Us Help Lilian Friday / See How A Young Man Was Brutally Stabbed For Rescuing A Lady From Been Physicall / Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Gang Raped In India Rapistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.