Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is 9ja Still One Of The Happiest Places In The World Today? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 9ja Still One Of The Happiest Places In The World Today? (502 Views)

I'm The Happiest Man On Earth Today!!!, I Passed My Pmp Exam.....i'm A Pmp!!! / OAU Fees Hike Struggle: Management Places Union Leaders On Probation / 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 9ja Still One Of The Happiest Places In The World Today? by gbagudara: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
This really excites me.
She was considered the happiest place on earth in 2003 by an independent research company.
Where can you really "Miliki" in 9ja and join the happy people
Re: Is 9ja Still One Of The Happiest Places In The World Today? by Spyker: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
gbagudara:

Where can you really "Miliki" in 9ja and join the happy people
Poster, I don't really understand this.
Back to thread, i don't really think Nigeria is one of the happiest place on earth unless you mean the worst place on earth.
How can we be happy when we lack virtually everything that even the poorest nation in Europe and America has in abundance.
Re: Is 9ja Still One Of The Happiest Places In The World Today? by gbagudara: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
Miliki means to enjoy. To gbaladun. To gbedemuke, to labe. It is the 70s terminology

(1) (Reply)

Lasu And Oou Post Ume! / Over 15 Scholarship Awards For International Students B4 The End Of 2010 / Gce Forms Available For Sale: Contact Me 08124798637

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.