Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts (22727 Views)

Man Beheaded In Osisioma Attack Not Policeman – Abia Police / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by dontbothermuch: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
cry
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
DanielsParker:
People meant to protect and ensure orderliness and calmness are the ones causing commotion.
that's d summary of d show of shame and some people are still insisting that buhari is transforming Nigeria
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by toye440: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
mytime24:
Saturday 16 June the Super eagles will kick their campaign against Croatia, Some Men will be out watching d game with their sidechicks and talking about how the ref is #Cheating..... sad
no jealous dem just sama me ur control make we go russia tomao.
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by ahamonyeka(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
soldiers are the cause of this fight according to brother who called me from osisioma .Hausa man and an Igbo man were fighting before you know it the Hausa man went to call his brother who happens to be one of those soldiers deployed to aba for the soldier to ask the Igbo man what happen instead he started beating the Igbo man which made an Igbo mopol to face the soldier with other men to beat the soldier up before you know it the soldier went to call his other soldiers while the mopol also call his own mopol men that was how the fight started.

1 Like

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by iskaya(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lack of self control
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by kalu61(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
mytime24:
Saturday 16 June the Super eagles will kick their campaign against Croatia, Some Men will be out watching d game with their sidechicks and talking about how the ref is #Cheating..... sad
Ok, let me make you main chick then if that's your problem
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by babeosisi: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Not igbos I hope
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by babeosisi: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
ahamonyeka:
soldiers are the cause of this fight according to brother who called me from osisioma .Hausa man and an Igbo man were fighting before you know it the Hausa man went to call his brother who happens to be one of those soldiers deployed to aba for the soldier to ask the Igbo man what happen instead he started beating the Igbo man which made an Igbo mopol to face the soldier with other men to beat the soldier up before you know it the soldier went to call his other soldiers while the mopol also call his own mopol men that was how the fight started.

Nigeria is so divided
We delude ourselves with one Nigeria
God didn't make us one and so in our hearts we can never be one

1 Like

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by ithink7: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
mytime24:

That's not you, right?
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by Kojiek: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
ahamonyeka:

U are on point. That is exactly how it happened. I witnessed the scene on my way to PH from Umuahia.
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by abututony(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Army 1 police 3.WHO WON THE BATTLE?
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 16, 2018
mytime24:

grin
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by ensamy(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Yes it was the IPOD men that eventually calmed the situation sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Cultists In Bayelsa, Recover A Revolver Pistol (Pix) / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery / Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.