Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Blogging Or Youtube Channels? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Or Youtube Channels? (6003 Views)

Which Is Better To Start In 2022: Blogging Or Youtube / Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? / Thread: Blogging Or Vlogging ? | Vlogging And Blogging Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by Gerald620: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Good evening everyone.
Happy Ramadan to the Muslims.
For a year now I've been indecisive over which [blogging or YouTube channels) to start up.
I have passion for shooting videos. I want to establish a YouTube channel where I can upload the videos so that people will view it. But, I'm equally thinking about blogging. Though, I learnt blogging is very demanding ;it requires one to stay online without a blink of an eye.
Please, I've brought to you my story and my indecisiveness. Please I need ur advice. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by PreyeIjo: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do the both of them like me!

Nothing comes easy so take the bull by the horn

You do not need a Camera
Subscribe and Check my channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMgHJ9sL81skabWYZUsOopw/featured <<< For how to create stunning visuals just using your mobile phone or laptop

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by SirLakes: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
How long you'll have to stay online depends on your blog niche.....growing a YouTube channel isn't easy either.

I'll suggest you do the one you believe you ll enjoy doing most ...

You'all should check this webmaster forum in my siggy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by lawrenzi(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Do something that will make you happy even with little or no profit

5 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by samuelchimmy(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Do both, they both have relations, and a good tool for rotating traffic, actually you don't have to choose between them, because they go together. Take it like a blog for your YouTube channel

7 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by statistical: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2018
That's good of you.

If you need to a writer, holla me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by Ayoswit(f): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2018
K
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by Lexusgs430: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Gerald620:
Good evening everyone.
For a year now I've been indecisive over which [blogging or YouTube channels) to start up.
I have passion for shooting videos. I want to establish a YouTube channel where I can upload the videos so that people will view it. But, I'm equally thinking about blogging. Though, I learnt blogging is very demanding ;it requires one to stay online without a blink of an eye.
Please, I've brought to you my story and my indecisiveness. Please I need ur advice. Thanks.

Seun
Lala
Mynd44

For a whole one year, you have been snoring on a bicycle?

No crime in running both parallel to each other (don't use Linda as a benchmark o), she don mix something with her blogging........

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by bidexer(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
YouTube or Instagram bro

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by kairykalia1: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
blogging and youtube both are good .. if u good at writing content blogging is better.. if u good at video editing youtube is better

I am interested to write the articles so, I am doing blogging check out ..

https://www.spotifyplus.com/spotify-premium/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by kogi2010: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
I also have some shot comedy videos how do I post on Nairaland
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by DIYhackers: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Giving out free browsing data, send me a PM
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by Krafty006: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by webincomeplus(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by webincomeplus(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Gerald620:
Good evening everyone.

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by deafeyez: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2018
I suggest you go for the two.

But blogging sucks o
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by maximunimpact(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Gerald620:
Good evening everyone.

Combine both and you have your answer
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Talk true you just dey find the one way go make better money. If u truly have passion for shooting videos . You would hit the ground running cus that passion in you will be busting to come alive, you wouldn't be asking which one to do. So rephrase your question as ' which ones make more money' and remove that 'passion' from your sentence. Passion is energy, you will feel the power from focusing on what excites you; that passion mixed with power and excitement will reflect in your work. And then perhaps others will see it too and they just might start paying big bucks for your work which is just a passion to you. Got it wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by TreasuredGlory: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
YouTube channels. The reading culture is gradually fading. The arrival of internet really dealt a blow to the reading culture especially among the youths. They only read to pass and not to acquire knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by frank317: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Do blogging.. YouTube... Facebook... And still have other side hustles. Oga no time, the money must be made

1 Like

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by wittyt98(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2018
As a teenager here I actually enjoy YouTube or going through YouTube channels and viewing various visual contents to visiting blogs and reading.

I'm even trying to own a YouTube channel and upload video contents and all but I can't cus i don't have money for a camera or anything lol.

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by David160(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2018
kogi2010:
I also have some shot comedy videos how do I post on Nairaland
upload to YouTube.... Copy the link.... Drop it here.... We will see the video
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Both don cast. Find beta tin to do with ur time nd data
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by chumaster(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
I am here to read comments grin
Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by TheTakeOver: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Rainmania:
Talk true you just dey find the one way go make better money. If u truly have passion for shooting videos . You would hit the ground running cus that passion in you will be busting to come alive, you wouldn't be asking which one to do. So rephrase your question as ' which ones make more money' and remove that 'passion' from your sentence. Passion is energy, you will feel the power from focusing on what excites you; that passion mixed with power and excitement will reflect in your work. And then perhaps others will see it too and they just might start paying big bucks for your work which is just a passion to you. Got it wink

No mind the young man, small google search him go clarify some things. Him want make money over night.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by InansBobo(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2018
please is downloading a video of a church, cutting and editing it and pasting in your YouTube channel a crime?

1 Like

Re: Blogging Or Youtube Channels? by 3millionia: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Op do both

If you're a webmaster this WHATSAPP Group

https://www.nairaland.com/4529584/webmasters-whatsapp-group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Download Videos On Youtube Without Softwares, Torrents, Plug-ins / Get Your Website Reviewed Here / Firefox Tabbed Browsing Is Helping Scammers In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.