Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Out - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Out (833 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Out by poj(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
fellow brothers and sisters in the deen pls i need ur help. m a graduate of social sciences with two degrees but still cannot get a job. m using this forum to appeal to brothers and sisters in the deen to please come to my aid. i m begging in the name of allah. i can be reached on 07028313102
Re: Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
Did you have 2-1 in first degree? Are you under-30?
You may send your CV to jarusnairaland@yahoo.com

Not guaranteeing you anywhere, but may try and push your CV in one or two places.
Re: Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Out by larrybobo1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
Asalam alaekum,
It's Mukadam Abdul wasiu.
kindly send your E-mail address to: waslan2_amiwas4@yahoo.com
meanwhile as a muslim, you don't need to beg for job rather u need to establish yourself by doing something else like teaching arabic, selling islamic materials(e-books,rossary,perfume,jalabia etc .stop looking for white colar job. we are in the world of business. Also, do not hesitate to call me on 08032436906,07040648745.

Finally, Make N125,000 naira in a month(guarantee) with just a little effortyour cool money during umrah and Hajj prigmage to holy land between now 27th june- August20,2010
call me for more detail.

thank you
ma-salam
Re: Brothers And Sisters Pls Help Out by Abusamie(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
Assalam Alaekun brother in Islam it's better to be self employed than to be employed .

(1) (Reply)

Movies,books Etc Now Portray Sihr(magic) As Halal / Didactic Lessons From The Death Of Alexander The Great / Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.