Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 16/06/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 16/06/2018 Saturday (258 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 16/06/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Saturday , 16th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 37,38&39 _

➡TOPIC: *NO CONDEMNATION*

�BIBLE TEXT: Romans 8:1-2
_There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Apostle Paul used the word "law" in two different ways
i.e. the law of spirit and life, and the law of sin and
death. The law of Spirit and life is operational on all
who have received Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. To this people, there is no condemnation. They are free from sin's bondage and are now controlled by the Holy Spirit. This is the description of the Christians, the new people of God. They set their minds on spiritual things and live to please God. They have peace with God and have become His adopted children and heirs with Christ. What a great privilege! On the other hand, the law of sin and death is operational in unbelievers who have not received Jesus as their personal Lord and
Saviour. They are already condemned even though they live. The truth about these laws is that they are hostile to each other and cannot co-exist in a man. The one you allow in your life controls you. Which of these laws is at work in your life? You have the option to choose the one to rule your life.

������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, as I pray now, I choose to follow you as my personal Lord and Saviour for the law of Spirit and life forever in Jesus name_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Of Faith; Muslims / Be Careful Of What/who You Believe In!!! / Why You Must Dialogue With Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.