Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Killed By Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Killed By Love (498 Views)

Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5 / Bound By Love / Arrested By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killed By Love by Elushinegoneiba(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Max Falls In Love With Loveth And So Does Loveth. Tunji A Cultist Who Has A Crush On Loveth Promise Everything To Her But She Rejects Him And HIs Offers For Her Love For Max. What Becomes Of She And Max. Sit Tight As I Take You Through The Journey Of Killed By Love.

Re: Killed By Love by Elushinegoneiba(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Episode 1. Max Was Pressing His Phone When He Saw A Beautiful Girl And Stoped Her. Hi Babe, Hi The Girl Replied. How Are You Doing? Am Fine And You? Am Cool, Em My Name Is Maxwell But My Friends Call Me Max, What's Yours?. The Name's Loveth. Wow Loveth Max "Smiled" That's Such A Beautiful Name For A Beautiful Angel Like You. Thanks For The Compliment Am Flattered, Loveth And Starts Walking Away. Sorry, Loveth Please Wait, Em Please Can I Have Your Number Max "Asked". No, I Don't Just Give My Number To People Anyhow. Please Loveth You Know You Are Such A Beautiful Creature And Angel,please Just Give Me Your Phone Number Please,please,please. Okay, Fine I Will Give You, The Number Is 080*******5. Thanks A Lot Loveth. I Would Be Heading For Class Now So Bye. *later In The Day Max Calls Loveth* Hello, Hello Good day Please Who Is On The Line. It's Max The Guy You Gave Your Phone Number Eariler Today. Oh Max Am Sorry I Didnt Realise It Was You. No Problem, So How Was lectures Today? Lectures Was Fine Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things People Should Care Less About - Donald Trump / Suburbia- Ghetto Chronicles. / The Final Examination!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.