Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ' (7014 Views)

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge / Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Chubhie:

You can walk into any hospital and insist on being attended to by a female personnel. This is your right.

You already know that temper of your love is some red flag? How can you be so free to submit your body,mind and soul to one you can't freely communicate with? How do you live with that?

This bothers me greatly for some reason angry

1 Like

Re: ' by pedrilo: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Tnx.The problem now is my boyfriend.He may get angry cos he has temper and he might think i cheated on him dats how i got this thing.
God please help me.
my pretty lil girl, can u stay off relationship n concentrate on ur education n personal development for Now?

1 Like

Re: ' by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Fake

1 Like

Re: ' by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
SmellySperm:

Niqqa said people are trying to get erection here lol,bro easy on her na abeggrin
It's annoying bruh grin
Re: ' by richG: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Anty pretty girl... You can post ur private picture here, you can allow your bf who may dump you tomorrow to deflower and continue banging you but you don't want doctor to see your private. You must be a Pharisee. And she is almost showing us the fullness of her orange @dp. Mtchewwww. Continue lying.

Its either you are lying or you are a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: ' by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2018
surgeonzany:

Congestion I presume you should have written...
Not good at English just trying to learn more and share

wink wink got no issue with that,thanks ...We are friends ,so she understood why I wrote that.
Pls,are you actually a surgeon
Re: ' by CSTR1003: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
This girl is not normal.
She is dating someone with high temper.
Even wrote that his rage does not matter on her signature.
na your papa and mama I pity by the time the guy deals with you.
Re: ' by Ekitibiased(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp only 08114000400, no calls pls .... I am a doc
Re: ' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Please i can't go to the doctor.Please isn't there any herbal method of curing this please

Babe please go to the hospital. Thank me later.
Re: ' by phase1: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Please help it started last week when i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.And this is our first time of having sex without condom.
Please help i'm scared,i can't even tell him cos he is someone that has temper

Madam go and run medical investigations in a proper medical laboratory. HVS mcs, ECS mcs and Urinalysis + MCS are primary investigations that should help to reveal what ails you.

Tell Mr Temper to also run his own labs too before penetrating you next time.
Re: ' by femi4: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Here is the pics
REMOVED
Why did you remove it, I can't tell you what to use until I see it
Re: ' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
yes its smells.
Oh God

You need to see a doctor
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for all your advices.One of my friends have told me what to use.She said its just infection that she has had it b4.So i believe its from my BF.
Re: ' by pointblank247(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
How can i post the pics.Its saying file too large.
hmmmmm close your leg small and take the picture again.
Re: ' by phase1: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Optionally:
Thanks for all your advices.One of my friends have told me what to use.She said its just infection that she has had it b4.So i believe its from my BF.

If you don't do a proper investigation in proper medical laboratory. You'll end up wasting your money on herbals, drugs and still come back to do the investigation.

Experts will tell you that proper investigation will always reduce cost of treatment as there will be little chance left for guess works and trial-and-
errors.
Re: ' by surgeonzany(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Glycolysis:

wink wink got no issue with that,thanks ...We are friends ,so she understood why I wrote that.
Pls,are you actually a surgeon
Yeah, on break now sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / When Butt Enlargement/surgery Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.