Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Much Is CS Delivery Cost - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Is CS Delivery Cost (6532 Views)

Having A CS Is Not Evil / How Much Is CS Delivery At NISA Hospital Abuja / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by dipset01: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2018
To the mothers in the house who live in Abuja, how much does it cost to deliver through CS. My wife is pregnant and she uses them for Antenatal, i want to prepare myself and will like to know the cost implication. I have been hearing they are expesnive.

Who has an idea of the cost of the normal delivery and the CS delivery method.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by phazotron(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2018
dipset01:
To the mothers in the house who live in Abuja, how much does it cost to deliver through CS. My wife is pregnant and she uses them for Antenatal, i want to prepare myself and will like to know the cost implication. I have been hearing they are expesnive.

Cs costs as much as 250k. Its less stressful and painless and the woman doesn't face the risk of complications from natural childbirth but quite expensive.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by dipset01: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2018
thanks this 250k is for which in which state?

which hospitals, what state?

phazotron:

Cs costs as much as 250k. Its less stressful and painless and the woman doesn't face the risk of complications from natural childbirth but quite expensive.
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by phazotron(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
My sister did hers in a private hospital in lagos
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by Partteen: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Depends on your location and the hospital you are currently subscribed to. But make sure it's a good hospital with adequate and well trained gynecologist. Also seek reviews of the hospital you currently use.
It does help.....
Cost should be from 250k upwards......the lowest bill I had was over 400k.....having had 2CS experience myself.
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by upmanagers: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
dipset01:

Why not register your wife for health insurance, it will drastically reduce the cost.
I work with NHIS, u can chat me up on 08051125416 for more information.
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by JoannaSedley(f): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2019
phazotron:

IT IS PAINLESS EHHEE.
NO COMPLICATIONS LESS STRESSFUL
I bet you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
They are both comparatively risk filled. The risk increases in women who do not attend ANC and those with unknown histories.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by phazotron(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
JoannaSedley:
IT IS PAINLESS EHHEE.
They are both comparatively risk filled. The risk increases in women who do not attend ANC and those with unknown histories.

Relax. Its easier and safer than natural childbirth. I will tell any preggo woman any time of d day, if u can afford cs, go for it.
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by Lagusta(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2019
JoannaSedley:
IT IS PAINLESS EHHEE.

Abeg help me tell am ooo, lol

Dear mothers, please consult with your gynecologist before choosing which method you wish for delivery, CS all over the world has major risks, including the risk of DEATH, for both mother and baby...

Many women have died on the operating table, even if that same operating table has saved thousands of lives....

Please think twice, is it really worth it unless it is absolutely necessary??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by capitalzero: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2019
phazotron:

Relax. Its easier and safer than natural childbirth. I will tell any preggo woman any time of d day, if u can afford cs, go for it.
no true. it is not safer and easier than natural birth. if there is indication for cs, then it must be done.
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by JoannaSedley(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
phazotron:

Have your fun. "Easier" coming from a man who will never bear the brunt or the after effects.
All I have to say is that I have attended to countless vaginal deliveries and have assisted in equal number of uncountable C-sections and I'd tell you that things can go south in both. Babies and mothers can die in both processes as they are both risk filled.
Stating categorically that C-section is the alpha-omega of childbirth is foolhardy.
Re: How Much Is CS Delivery Cost by talk2ancient(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
dipset01:

go to custom hospital since you reside in Abuja.i paid 60k (excluding drugs, although drugs didn't cost me up to 25k) last year,very nice place with y2k compliance equipments and personnel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Treatments For Intestinal Worms / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know / Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.