Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My $100,000 Big Dream Poser - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My $100,000 Big Dream Poser (761 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Building $100,000,000 Luxury Estates! (video) / A Plan To Retrain Your Mind To Commit To Go After Your Big Dream / Apply For The $100,000 Innovation Impact Grant For Entrepreneurs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by Bamz(m): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2018
“Some stories have to be written because no one would believe the absurdity of it all.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Oh, this is not entirely absurd anyway, so here goes nothing:

There's an opportunity to improve a community and create a leading edge idea that would result in an immense impact in the lives of many. You have just $100,000 (N36,000,000). What would you do?

PS. I'm posting this for the sake of posterity. I know this thread will come useful cheesy

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by Hafeexla(m): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Bamz:
“Some stories have to be written because no one would believe the absurdity of it all.”
― Shannon L. Alder

There's an opportunity to improve a community and create a leading edge idea that would result in an immense impact in the lives of many. You have just $100,000 (N36,000,000). What would you do?

PS. I'm posting this for the sake of posterity. I know this thread will come useful cheesy

Please let talk real' can you empower me 100k outta the 3m sir.

1 Like

Re: My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by Bamz(m): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please let talk real' can you empower me 100k outta the 3m sir.

Lol please calm down. This is a wish item for me, and the plan is not to give out money.
Re: My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by Hafeexla(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
Bamz:

Lol please calm down. This is a wish item for me, and the plan is not to give out money.
Funny, I Aren't Asking To Give Me Sir' am asking in form of A loan that I will pay back, i currently have a plan but the capital to buy a laptop is holding me back.
Re: My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by Fxmanager(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Bamz:
― Shannon L. Alder

We are offering a currency portfolio management service, where you create your own personal international foreign exchange account and we manage it for you with a target of 10%+ average monthly return to investors, after deduction of performance fees. Our currency portfolio management service is setup under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. As we grow your currency portfolio, you can then withdraw the profit to improve the community resulting in impacting the lives of many, and still have your initial capital or more, as we keep growing your account. In fact you will be able to do more, because as we grow your funds, you now have more funds to use in impacting the lives of many as you said. Check our profile signature for the link to the performance page of our website, and also use the number there to contact us on whatsapp or calls.
Re: My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by ufelove(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bamz:
― Shannon L. Alder

Well, there are several ways to look at this. If I had 36 million naira to develop a community, solving regional inequality would be my scope. Bringing in a particular development that will create job opportunities or attract investors that'll in turn create job opportunities and bring about trickling down effect will be my motive however, there are various approaches to issues like this.
The people of the community have a huge role to play so consultancy is key. It is true they may make bias decision so absolute care would be taken while doing consultancy. The effect of not involving them would be none acceptance of whatever project is introduced, poor maintenance or worse underutilized project.
If you have information about the community , region and state. Proper decision will be taken using quantitative or qualitative analysis of the information at hand.
Re: My $100,000 Big Dream Poser by Bamz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
ufelove:

Well, there are several ways to look at this. If I had 36 million naira to develop a community, solving regional inequality would be my scope. Bringing in a particular development that will create job opportunities or attract investors that'll in turn create job opportunities and bring about trickling down effect will be my motive however, there are various approaches to issues like this.
The people of the community have a huge role to play so consultancy is key. It is true they may make bias decision so absolute care would be taken while doing consultancy. The effect of not involving them would be none acceptance of whatever project is introduced, poor maintenance or worse underutilized project.
If you have information about the community , region and state. Proper decision will be taken using quantitative or qualitative analysis of the information at hand.

Thanks. Very well articulated. Since its an hypothetical question, I'm more concerned about ideas generation right now. Seems many 'empowerment schemes' do not address the issues they're meant to tackle because the ideas are not wel thought out.

(1) (Reply)

Have you ever Gotten a Loan from Renmoney and how much / Admob Masterclass, Mobile App Development And Monetization / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.