Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ronaldo: This Is My Best Ever World Cup Performance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: This Is My Best Ever World Cup Performance (744 Views)

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: This Is My Best Ever World Cup Performance by sportblizz(m): 1:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has described Portugal’s 3-3 draw in opposition to Spain in Group B 2018 World Cup game wherein he netted a hat-trick as his best ever World Cup Performance.

Ronaldo opened the scoring for Portugal from the penalty spot after he was fouled inside the box by his Real Madrid teammate Nacho.

Couple of minutes to the end of the first half he put Portugal 2-1 up as his left foot strike slipped through David De Gea’ s hands and ended in the back of the net.

And with two minutes left in the sport, he completed his hat-trick as he curled in an outstanding free-kick over the Spanish defensive wall to force an opening day draw for Portugal.

His hat-trick against Spain was his 51st of his career and as well as the 51st of the FIFA World Cup.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/16/ronaldo-this-is-my-best-ever-world-cup-performance/#ixzz5IXrtqMLo

Re: Ronaldo: This Is My Best Ever World Cup Performance by younglleo: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2018
"BABA ORORO"... barca/messi fans wont be liking dis. But dey real fans will hit dat button. Abeg hit dat button joor.......

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: This Is My Best Ever World Cup Performance by daryoor(m): 5:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Better thank pepe for not collecting red card.

(1) (Reply)

Worldcup2018 - Local Nigeria Dog Predict Nigeria Vs Iceland Match Winner / France 4-3 Argentina: Paul Pogba Brothers React To Free Kick Miss (Photos) / Transfer News: Barcelona Chase Super Nigerian Striker As Cover For Luis Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.