Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (64468 Views)

Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) / Sophie Alakija Rocks Blue Hair / Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Amebo9jablog(m): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name Di’Ja just dyed her hair blue and fans are loving it.

She shared the picture of her gorgeous new ‘do’ on his Instagram yesterday.

In the picture, Di’ja is also rocking a nice gown with lots of beautiful flowers with Mavin Boss Don Jazzy.

Happy moment they are having as Don Jazzy took to his IG page to share same photo with the caption:” My princess cracking me up. @aphrodija#Family #Mavin”

Di'ja also captioned: "And here is the door to all your future Successes Sir. Please step forward @donjazzy"

See more >> http://amebo9ja.com/dija-just-dyed-her-hair-blue-and-were-loving-it/

Cc: Lalasticlaca

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Amebo9jablog(m): 5:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Lol the pose with Don Jazzy though!

See more >>http://amebo9ja.com/dija-just-dyed-her-hair-blue-and-were-loving-it/

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Emekus92(m): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2018
she look like whatever

5 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Viralkid: 5:38am On Jun 16, 2018
to be honest it doesn't look nice at all, she like shiit

24 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Anigreat: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked

Op don finish me with laughshocked

Dye ni death koshocked

My friend that's blue wig

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by pyyxxaro: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2018
See Don jazzy for the 3rd pix

E be like healthy Imbbeecileè sad

If Hungry Lion see Di'ja for forest , the lion goo hiss waka pass her

No flesh , this one naa bone meal embarassed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by itspzpics(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by MDsambo: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Who is "We"?
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Bluezy13(m): 5:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Looks more like an oriental old witch in the 3rd pic.
But Nollywood witch in the last pic.

5 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by enoch273: 6:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Don jazzy looking like a leprechaun in the last pic.
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by dkronicle(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
She don turn model ?
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See Don jazzy for the 3rd pix

E be like healthy Imbbeecileè sad

If Hungry Lion see Di'ja for forest , the lion goo hiss waka pass her

No flesh , this one naa bone meal embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by OneCorner: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2018
MDsambo:
Who is "We"?
We na. U don forget

4 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by nepapole(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2018
U and Wu is loving it?
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2018
she looks sick
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by nazablossom(f): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2018
You're loving it, not we. I no follow.

Don Jazzy just dey follow other people's wife/girlfriend/mother dey gum body. We wan see your own na.

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Zanas: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
She's so beautiful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by elgramz: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Wow, Still looking chic and sexy after two kids. Keep it up Dija, you look good

13 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Doesn't fit her joor....Looking like a grandma

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Masama: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
The lady fine abeg, All those bad belle people up there, make una go rest joor, how many of una fine reach am? Make una post una pics make we see especially the women, Ugly jealous bitches everywhere!!

21 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by mexxmoney: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Nice one, She looks good kiss

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by edmaraja: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2018
nepapole:
U and Wu is loving it?
I'm definitely loving it, the hair looks beautiful on her, lovely pics

6 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by dizon: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Dija is still very beautiful after having two children while some women that have only one are already looking like a bag of expired beans

17 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Nairaland shud stop promoting mediocrity. If u wan see der pics follow dem on insta. All these useless bloggers ehn

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by shadeze: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Beautiful woman, the babe make sense

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by dakeskese(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Her music career is showing red, she is hear wearing blue. Mtseew!

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by CapitanS: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Fine girl weh sabi, Blue Is The Colour!! If you know, you know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by N0favors: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Bony. She looks like a trout

Don't come for me cuz I have hay fever
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by icekale: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2018
G
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Neminc: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Beautiful Dija, I dey feel you wink

4 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by zombieHUNTER: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Dija is reflecting the economic situation of the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.