Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (80968 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by czarina(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
Lol. Sure, I must show o. Lol

But... it’s too big for me. E go suffocate me. Don’t want to run out of oxygen lol.

Detox? Lol. Does nairaland really affect people? It’s the only addiction that has no negative effect. If it does, I’d be a victim. Lol.

So how you back and fresh. Yippie... roll out the carpets and drums. She back. wink

And nothing’s really been happening here tho. Just same way you left it. Trust me. Maybe now that you back, the fun Is back kiss
but it's close to a 40D (wasn't that your preference the other time??)

Yes ooo, roll out the carpets and drums abeg, I miss this place tire. Been "loling" all afternoon.

Can I really call it a "detox"? Maybe, maybe not. How Nairaland go affect you when na you be Nairaland lipsrsealed (I saw you bullying someone on one thread like that, story for another day)

In a way, Nairaland can affect sha. You don see some kind nonsense threads? It's bad enough that I haven't been to church in over a year, but some kind threads wen I see for Romance section no just follow. (not being religious here but I just couldn't.)

So, no funny threads even by our favorite? cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
czarina:
but it's close to a 40D (wasn't that your preference the other time??)

Yes ooo, roll out the carpets and drums abeg, I miss this place tire. Been "loling" all afternoon.

Can I really call it a "detox"? Maybe, maybe not. How Nairaland go affect you when na you be Nairaland lipsrsealed (I saw you bullying someone on one thread like that, story for another day)

In a way, Nairaland can affect sha. You don see some kind nonsense threads? It's bad enough that I haven't been to church in over a year, but some kind threads wen I see for Romance section no just follow. (not being religious here but I just couldn't.)

So, no funny threads even by our favorite? cheesy

I’ve repented. I do not like 40D no more. I’m now team 34C cheesy cheesy

For me, there is no harm being here. Tbh, it’s actually stress relief for me. No jokes... I come, laugh, shake my head and move. I’m only disappointed when I can not laugh. Lol. That is why I hardly go to toxic politics section because it’s only going to worsen my stress lol.

About romance section, I think it’s been wars of gender lately. Too many ‘my girl cheated on me’ threads. Unbelievable stories. lol. I guess they are being made up to attack una (females). But still, I find them funny even tho stupid and dumb.

The thing with enjoying nairaland is, never expect nothing serious from here. It’s the internet. A faceless forum for that matter. You don’t know who is on the other side of the computer. So just take everything as Disney lol
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by czarina(f): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
I’ve repented. I do not like 40D no more. I’m now team 34C cheesy cheesy

For me, there is no harm being here. Tbh, it’s actually stress relief for me. No jokes... I come, laugh, shake my head and move. I’m only disappointed when I can not laugh. Lol. That is why I hardly go to toxic politics section because it’s only going to worsen my stress lol.

About romance section, I think it’s been wars of gender lately. Too many ‘my girl cheated on me’ threads. Unbelievable stories. lol. I guess they are being made up to attack una (females). But still, I find them funny even tho stupid and dumb.

The thing with enjoying nairaland is, never expect nothing serious from here. It’s the internet. A faceless forum for that matter. You don’t know who is on the other side of the computer. So just take everything as Disney lol
So, wetin happen with 40D wen make you change your mind? the thing almost suffocate you? E no big like that nau. You don see Roman goddess own?

True, stress relief. I actually meant the seemingly endless proliferation of some overly-sexually-graphic threads (not sure if those words are even contextually correct, couldn't think of a better adjective/s)

I mean, darn!; I was doing massage therapy, (that itself can be pretty nasty at times if person no careful) I wasn't going to church and I still had to be numbed with some kind yeye threads from the pit of hell. grin

Sometimes, I dey pray for my eyes after I read some kind threads finish. cheesy

On politics section; you'd be surprised to find that the brawls there is their own idea of fun.

It's a world of contrasts. cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
So, wetin happen with 40D wen make you change your mind? the thing almost suffocate you? E no big like that nau. You don see Roman goddess own?

True, stress relief. I actually meant the seemingly endless proliferation of some overly-sexually-graphic threads (not sure if those words are even contextually correct, couldn't think of a better adjective/s)

I mean, darn!; I was doing massage therapy, (that itself can be pretty nasty at times if person no careful) I wasn't going to church and I still had to be numbed with some kind yeye threads from the pit of hell. grin

Sometimes, I dey pray for my eyes after I read some kind threads finish. cheesy

On politics section; you'd be surprised to find that the brawls there is their own idea of fun.

It's a world of contrasts. cheesy
That kind RomanceGoddess own na suicide o. I don’t go close to those. Lol

I’m not sure if I have seen any of these ‘overly-sexually-graphic’ threads tho. Or maybe I’m so used to seeing them I don’t find nothing wrong about them.

Good morning

E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!! / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast