Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) (28474 Views)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Rachelsblog(f): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2018
A suspected fraudster who disguises as a female on Friday confessed that, it is easier to exploit and lure men whenever he wears Hijab. It was drama at the Niger state Police Command Headquarters, Minna when the 18-year-old man, Shamsu Abubakar, of Sayeko Maitumbi Road in Chanchaga Local Government Area, confessed that men in their droves preferred him to real females.

He said
arted disguising and luring men due to the economic hardship in the country, I resorted to this act to make money and take care of my needs. “I use to lure and exploit men with my makeup, and the way I package myself. I am even surprised that, the men in Minna preferred me to real girls. “I really don’t like what I am doing but it is the economic hardship which makes it difficult for me to see food on my table and that pushed me into this act.”

Abubakar who claimed to be an indigene of Sokoto State but resident in Sayako community in Maitumbi told our correspondent that he dressed in Hijab to attract the attention of randy men in the city. He said: “I always asked for money from men who make advances and even exchange telephone numbers with them for easy communication and each time they call me I am sure of getting between N1000 and N2000 for recharge card only.

“I have been in this business for over six months and most times I pretend to be selling soap on the streets of Minna so that men will call me and ask for friendship.” Confirming the suspect’s arrest, the command’s Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, said Abubakar confessed to seducing and luring men for money by wearing hijab.

Abubakar told our correspondent that the suspect met his waterloo when police operatives attached to A Division of the state apprehended him for constituting nuisance in the streets of Minna. The spokesman said the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-who-wears-hijab-and-pretends-to-be.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by juanjo2: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2018
oh Chineke... one of the reasons why I dey carry knife waka Dis days, I no mind cut ur Dickson give u make u chop

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Anigreat: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked

Now you won't see idiotic MURIC opening wide their smelling mouth to condemn this one for wearing hijab as a man to do illegal things . Why? because they are known for supporting anything evil.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by AnonymousIP: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2018
cry cry
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by midolian(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2018
See face angry

Every criminal just dey lie under economic hardship. How sure are you that the person you are defrauding is not going through more hardship than you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Shedrack777: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2018
True true, to say na woman him be, him for sweet well. But it's a he, not a she. Bad market
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by ikbnice(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Most men are preprogrammed to be senseless when they see a girl. But I think the situation is worse with Hausa men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by tetula123(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2018
what's his crime?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by samtee37(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin
tetula123:
what's his crime?
his crime is, he is trying to portray one time governor act.... That Love his wife cloth, to the extent of borrowing it.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by ellalina(f): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2018
He is gay

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Turks: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Baba no wan miss out on the #EidFie vibe grin

Bloody Catfish
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Issame: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2018
>>

Blac Chyna shares completely naked photos Of Herself On IG.
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/blac-chyna-shares-completely-unclad-photos-of-herself-on-ig/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Dan daudu see my SIGNATURE
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Where are the mumuric

They will not protest and threaten a law suit now
Is this guy upholding the hijab

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2018
May Allah help my dear country.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by izzou(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
samtee37:
grin grin his crime is, he is trying to portray one time governor act.... That Love his wife cloth, to the extent of borrowing it.. grin

You're shaking a broken table bro

grin
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by terabyte2015(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
MURIC comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
ikbnice:
Most men are preprogrammed to be senseless when they see a girl. But I think the situation is worse with Hausa men.

True talk but I think this dude is gay
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2018
ikbnice:
exactly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Niger men and hijab sha grin The other time was four legs in a hijab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Mumuric how far

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Gangster1ms: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by israelmao(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Change is changing him.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by GrammarCheck: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2018
ikbnice:

My husband's car broke down for over 2hrs. He didn't get help. I drove all the way to give him a new car battery. All I did was stand beside the open bonnet while he was working on the car, over 5 cars stopped to offer help! Just imagine!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2018
see his fine face cheesy Very woman -like grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2018
No crime here

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by kmaster007: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
him try
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by OCTAVO: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Aboki in hijab shocked shocked shocked Just imagine if he was hiding a bomb therein.Later that useless MURIC will argue that it was meant for covering. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Pavore9: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
This is Nigeria!

He exploited his effeminate side.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State / Man Chops Off Relative’s Hand Over Land Dispute (graphic Photo) / Franklin Adeyanju: Politician Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 5-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.