Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection (27017 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / Egypt Qualifies For 2018 World Cup, The Very First Time In 28 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2018

56 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Nice List I Know

Don't Miss "Different Types Of Nigerian Neighbors – Meme Collection"

Read Here https://aprokogirl.com/11628/different-types-of-nigerian-neighbors-meme-collection/

1 Share

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Mcreloaded(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Any which way Nija wins today's match I am 100% sure

And the pig must die .

Just reporting live from CNN that the pig was used as a mind game on Nigerians and Nigerian players in particular knowing Nigerians are gullible and would expect a miracle to win today's match even if they slwot on the field which was why even when the players were auposed to be training they were praying with serious cabash for the pig to deliver them
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2018
13 - Even NCAN on NL will unite. Onye Yoruba and omo igbo go jolly together. wink

16 - Men go lose their phones thru betting. It will be like..."Nnamdi we go beat dem thiree zero. CoroAsia go chop am. Meekail Obi too good. Chai" if you bet am sate ya phone grin

18 - I've come across some of them and it keeps me wondering. To think a guy is sleeping or watching movie when match dey go on. hmmm! angry

22 - Quarrel go jabrata for ground, quit notice go plenty. Tenants be warned! Argue reasonably. Follow oga landlord watch match, buy am beer if Nigeria win. I'm fit cancel debt in the spirit of WC tongue

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Karlman: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2018
And where is the Meme for when step on people when Nigeria is losing?

2 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by ayourbamie: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
We've already made it a ronaldo/messi affair, expecting messi to respond today.
Like for messi, share for ronaldo

60 Likes 77 Shares

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by carrlyleone: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2018
No 18 will be for men who are still arguing about who is more better between APC and PDP,even though they might not have their PVC yet
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by carrlyleone: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2018
No 15 was at loudest yesterday night when the match between Spain vs Portugal was on.

4 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by carrlyleone: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2018
No 22 happened yesterday,a boy of about 15yrs old was telling a man who should be in his forties that "Mr man shut up jor,are you blind? can't you see it was a clear foul against the Moroccans",during the Morroco Vs Iran match.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Scatterscatter(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
This will be the most trying time for relationships.

Ladies please you have 3yrs and 11months to watch Telemundo and Zeeworld, all we ask for is just 1 month to watch SS. Hope we didn't ask for too much?

Thanks in anticipation of your full cooperation

Signed
Scatterscatter

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Very very funny

5 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Jaguntimi: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
sad

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by sotall(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
Ok
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2018
No 6 is so true grin

So they will argue with their ancestors there

1 Like

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by tokrizy: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

some 9ja wives eyes go swell dis world cup ehhh

especially if onazi go YAKUBU ball wen we need goal die minute to qualify frm group stage.

1 Like

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by obaataaokpaewu: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
No. 6 is sooo real. Last night, I watched the match alone, for all the times Spain scored, it was weird shouting goal alone

5 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by colonist(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
impressive
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by CoolFreeday(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2018
No be live....
Naija all d way
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by LazyNairalander(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Chelsea and man u are already doing Kante vs Pogba in France game.
see my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2018
France vs australia. I dey go off gen abeg. Waste of fuel. If i wan watch wrestling i know where to download it

2 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by stevenson007: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
SEE RORO RONALDO[/size][size=8pt]
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by zombieHUNTER: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Men that don't watch football....

Is that one a Man?

9 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by firo08(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Op 22 got my ribs cracking...kikikikikiki
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Viking007(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
@ number 16. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Sijo01(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
No.1, I'm even the one begging for the channel to be changed to football. Dude doesn't give a fvck about football. sad

3 Likes

Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by FunctionX(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
No. 6 is sooo real. Last night, I watched the match alone, for all the times Spain scored, it was weird shouting goal alone

Sorry, I have felt the same.
Soccer is best watched with friends.
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Sanctamaria10(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=AnonymousIP post=68525687]@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/11600/the-razzmatazz-of-the-world-cup-the-likely-occurrences-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

[h/quote]
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by MrBachelor: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
That number 8. grin
Re: The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection by Oscafemi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nice list we love the game ...Russia 18...best of luck eagles... Na we get am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. / Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.