Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast (45327 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by maisauki: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nukilia:
Growing my beard won't help the economy grin grin grin
but it will help d economy of you looking good

3 Likes

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Antipob777(f): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
What cream can my hubby use to stop beards from growing out. He is tired of shaving every week.

Someone please advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by AlvaroMorata(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Consuming raw eggs can expose you to salmonella.. For the folks saying shit in the previous pages.. undecided
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Triiipjnr(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
I love beards and it's growing on my face tho its slow shaa.but i prefer i allow nature take it course.imagine last week i went to have haircut and my barber scrap all my almost joining beards without my permission.mehn!! i was like what!!!..

5 Likes

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Idrismusty97(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
All these wahala isn't worth it abeg, I will leave my face that is as smooth as baby yash like that jor. No be by force, Mark Zukerberg and Bill gate no get beards.
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by CheedyJ(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
What's all d crave 4 beards..who beards EPP sef.I wan sell mine sha

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by staen: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
When am seriously looking for a way to stop mine from growing ..some are looking for ways to get a strand ..
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Revolva(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
tokrizy:
it won't wrk 4 me..nothing ever works
come let's take a selfie grin we re in this shit together
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by tokrizy: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Godw1n:
have u tried cow urine

wat of CHICKEN Piss

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by jjbest123(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Future hubby,

Please don't keep beards I don't fancy it.
Noted! I promise i won't.
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
I really love beards, but am not so lucky in that department. I ordered a beard cream from jumia January this year for 3k,and have used it for four months. But no significant improvement. I have quit rubbing it and now resigned to nature, as I have come to realise that beard growth is genetic, it doesn't matter what you rubb.

2 Likes

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by princeBlack77(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sorry dear, you mean buy a garlic and press the liquid out then rub on the surface?
Lecture me please
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by princeBlack77(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Garlic juice works like magic
Sorry dear, you mean buy the onion looking garlic press the liquid and rub on the needed surface?
Lecture me please, a need to try this out
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Agadz: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Na by beards Even goats dey get them this days.
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by SachaBastien(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
I don't do any of these and yet my beards grows like a forest. Maybe I do them but not consciously. Beards doesn't look good on everyone, so don't force it.
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Fidelismaria: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
moscobabs:
Guy u dont need all these to grow beard, just take raw egg once a day for a month and see how hair will be growing even in ur palms.

For real?
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
princeBlack77:

Sorry dear, you mean buy the onion looking garlic press the liquid and rub on the needed surface?
Just apply it where needed every night
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Alikid1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Future hubby,

Please don't keep beards I don't fancy it.
ok i wont
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by dgagar(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2018
moscobabs:
Guy u dont need all these to grow beard, just take raw egg once a day for a month and see how hair will be growing even in ur palms.

you mean we should drink raw egg?
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Aniwhyte(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2018
xtervaganza:
akindidinrin, nobody in his right mind would have the kind of beards you Muslims carry around like craze.

There is a difference between blindly following Arabian lunatics and being fashionable.

P.s Men have always kept beard as a means of fashion even b4 your insanity religion was invented

True talk bro, true talk, ur write up really gave me goose bumps i swear to God, u are really a genius

2 Likes

Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Mubarak05(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2018
princeBlack77:

i think rubbing it on the hairless part
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by GMbuharii: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Antipob777:
What cream can my hubby use to stop beards from growing out. He is tired of shaving every week.

Someone please advice
keep deceiving urself,kachiko?
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
denkyw:
I really love beards, but am not so lucky in that department. I ordered a beard cream from jumia January this year for 3k,and have used it for four months. But no significant improvement. I have quit rubbing it and now resigned to nature, as I have come to realise that beard growth is genetic, it doesn't matter what you rubb.
What cream did you order?
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2018
IamZod:

What cream did you order?
Re: How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast by worriedguy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Turks:
Apply Methylated Spirit grin
does spirit work fast?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.